First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Altitude
Occupation
Retired
That Amazon page has a vehicle check, and it’s telling me those bulbs don’t fit the 2020 Gladiator.
Amazon isn't always accurate about compatibility - for example the SmittyBilt seat covers, clearly JT compatible (from the manuf), but Amazon says it isn't.
Sponsored

Jhall1981

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Altitude
Occupation
Assembly Technician
Do we have a consensus on what is considered the LED headlight bulb to get—just plug and play? Maybe the best overall and also the best for the money?
I used sealights. Just plugged in and have not had any problems way all.

Fcmalie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2021 Mojave
Build Thread
Link
LED bulb replacement manufacturers have gotten better at imitating the light pattern of halogen bulbs so there is less scatter effect from the reflector. That being said I still went with a full assembly replacement, because I want to make 100% sure I'm not hitting oncoming traffic when putting out 4k lumens in low beam. Also the 10k lumen per headlight high beams means i can just go with spot pods instead of driving/combo and spots. That's my high beams the other morning on some back roads.

Screenshot_20201128-173204_Gallery.jpg

aquasales

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
I have tried both of the following from Amazon. The Fahrens were good with low beam, but high beam was useless. Replace with the sirius led, they are amazingly bright and have a very good cutoff and fill on lowbeam.
519KrsYJV%2BL._SY90_.jpg

Ordered on May 11, 2020 (1 item)
SIRIUSLED P4 H13 Performance Focus Ultra Bright 12000 Lumen LED Headlight Bulb Conversion Kit Set External Driver Pure White 6500K 9008
SIR IUS LED
Sold by: SIRIUSLED

519DfZkXfpL._SY90_.jpg

Ordered on April 28, 2020 (1 item)
Fahren 9008/H13 LED Headlight Bulbs, 60W 12000 Lumens Super Bright LED Headlights Conversion Kit 6500K Cool White IP68 Waterproof, Pack of 2
Fahren
Sold by: Fahren-LED

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
Occupation
Firefighter
Old thread but can anyone give some first hand experience of some of the newer bulbs?

Sponsored

obrianmcc

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
I just installed the Beamtech H13's in my JT and they work great. No Tazer needed. The DRL's plugged right in, but in my case the Fog Lamp or Driving Lamp replacements did not .. the Fog Lamp bulbs have alignment ribs for both the lamp housing and the OEM plug. Once I stared at them for a minute or two I opted to shave off the offending ribs that did not align with an Exacto Blade and that fixed the issue. Once the new bulbs fit the housing and plug they worked perfectly. I found this issue reported online with other H16 bulbs ... so it's not just a Beamtech thing. The LEDS work great with the Jeep Halogen reflectors ... good cut off, just make sure you have them adjusted properly.
Sponsored