Sponsored

What items - functional or just "cool" did you put inside your gladiator?

TexasCajun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator 2020
Vehicle Showcase
Looking for more ideas. My gladiator did not come with android auto (guess I had to pay more) so I put a $100 garwin nav system and mounted it really nicely above the window controls.

I like it so much I was thinking of what other things I could add that either look cool or are actually functional. I saw the gyroscopes for sales, things like that. Was just wondering what others have done to get some ideas.
Sponsored

Gvsukids

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Delivery Driver
Looking for more ideas. My gladiator did not come with android auto (guess I had to pay more) so I put a $100 garwin nav system and mounted it really nicely above the window controls.

I like it so much I was thinking of what other things I could add that either look cool or are actually functional. I saw the gyroscopes for sales, things like that. Was just wondering what others have done to get some ideas.
https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/forum/forums/interior-mods.22/

SalukiFire

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator EcoDiesel
It was a little bigger than I thought, but rather than using a Jackery like everybody else....I put in an Ego Nexus power station into my Gladiator. I charge it by AC outlet while driving and then I've used it for electricity while camping, mainly for an electric blanket when it's cold. I plan to buy a leaf blower and electric chainsaw in the near future so I can use the individual batteries as well as the power station as a whole. There's also a Solar adapter they just came out with, so I plan on eventually going solar.

The only problem is that I can't use the system while it's charging and I'm not a fan of constantly plugging and unplugging it in because I feel that will eventually ruin the plug or outlet.

https://egopowerplus.com/nexus-portable-power-station/

Terminus33

First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator 2019 Cherokee
Occupation
Pool Tech
As cool as that would be, and I would imagine I would have instant street cred would look cool and be functional and would be able to get all of the ladies, I'm not going to install the ShadowsPapa mod in my Gladiator.
Sponsored