Sponsored

What Jeep stereotypes are actually true?

ExoShield

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
ExoShield
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Windshield Protection Film
This community is one of the longest lasting/most active communities across any scene. What stereotypes of Jeep owners actually hold water?
Sponsored

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow Sting Grey
My wife says crazy. She asked me so people buy $60K vehicles then tear them apart and spend unlimited money to rebuild them and then go break them on rock to rebuild them again. All I could do was kind of say well yea some do. But many are mall crawlers

Snake Eyes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sport S Max Tow, 2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
1. Jeep owners tend to park next to other jeeps even if it puts them farther from a door….
2. Jeep owners document everything from their first day, first drive in the mud, first off-road experience, and just about everything else you could ever think of and photograph it all.

Sponsored

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
1. Jeep owners tend to park next to other jeeps even if it puts them farther from a door….
2. Jeep owners document everything from their first day, first drive in the mud, first off-road experience, and just about everything else you could ever think of and photograph it all.
I have always done #2 even before my first Jeep. I have a huge thick binder of stuff about my SX4, including hundreds of photos, dates and miles of when I did anything to or with it.

And I also tend to park away from the door unless I'm in a big hurry or will be in and back out of some place - because I hate people who open doors and bang other cars or let carts roll into other vehicles. And I'm generally not pleased when I have parked 100 yards from the door where there's no other vehicle and I find another parked right next to me when there are 50 open spots between me and the door, or even on the other side. No, they have to pull right up next to my car or truck.

Sponsored

Rusty PW

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTRD, '11 370Z Nismo, '07 Honda VFR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Muff Diver
the best one is parking during a snow day. every jeep parks on the snow pile. every time.
Power Wagons do it too. Guilty as charged.

Snake Eyes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sport S Max Tow, 2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser