Sponsored

What Mopar Parts Site has “In Stock” that is accurate need trans shifter 68620944AA ??

Smess

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Diesel, 2021 392, 1982 J10
So many Mopar parts sites but no one answers the phone and filling out long form to get no respose is very frustrating

I dont care about disount as much as inventory that is true, if it says “in stock” it is really in stock.

Anyone?
Sponsored

jac04

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave, 2014 JKRX SWB
Call or stop by the Parts department at your local dealer. They can search inventory and tell you who actually has it in stock.

I've never had an issue calling an actual parts department at a dealership. Most of the online Mopar parts sites are associated with a dealership.

Also, Benny @AllMoparParts.com should be able to advise of stock.

Jclayc

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Overland
I had a mirror that was on backorder for months, called the parts guys at Chapman CDRJ and they looked it up, said, oh, that part number changed. They had one on hand and they shipped it same day across the country, had it on in 5 days. Super helpful and checked them out due to the many positive experiences of other members here.

OP
OP
Smess

Smess

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Diesel, 2021 392, 1982 J10
Thanks I know how to go to a parts department and get abc parts. Its a part that's on National Backorder and Jeep dealers are actually allowed to sell a part that is very hard to get for $500 over retail and not violate their relationship with the manufacturer.

I was trying to find out if anyone knew a true inventory mopar online parts distributors as they all claim things are "in stock" when they aren't.

I found it in CA but the dealer won't take payment over the phone and won't ship. I later found out its because they won't sell to and end user because they know what they have.
Sponsored