First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Marketing
Has anyone figured a fix for this? Really like my 21 Mojave but the creaking thing, being winter now, really gets me and I am not sure I can put up with it. It';s be one thing if it were an older truck, but I don't think a truck that is a few years old should be creaking and groaning like this...
Sponsored

jac04

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave, 2014 JKRX SWB
Has anyone figured a fix for this?
Well, the previous 3 pages have a lot of replies that say greasing the shock shaft with silicone grease solves the squeak. Did you try that? Also look at the end bushings. One of my rear shocks had one that wasn't seated all the way, so it was off-center and rubbing the chassis causing a squeak at certain times.

RunTheRace

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.navigators.org
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Retired Military AV8R; Retired Airline A&P; Retired FAA ASI
I'm being repetitive with the major content of this post (mostly other threads), but my Jeep dealer says the noise is coming from my Fox shocks ('21 JT Mojave), it's a known (by dealer service departments) issue; and I have a full set of replacements (all 4 corners) in various stages of, in stock, or on back-order (due in March 20th). Fortunately my good hearing helped me ID the problem before expiration of my 3/36 warranty. IDK why the dealer doesn't just service them in-house since they're a known issue. But, I guess they work it out with Fox on who pays for parts/labor.
Sponsored