Willy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Retired
Sshhh, you can’t say that out loud.
And don't forget you get the added benefit of having it delivered 4-6 months later than every other normal Gladiator so your launch edition was more like a late lunch edition.
Sponsored

RichardXBrooks

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
Mojave's and Rubicon's share the same price point, So I wouldn't call the Mojave "ultra high end"
Both are the same, expensive. Mojave might be rare now only because it just came out where the Rubicon has been offered since day 1.
I ended up buying a 2020 Rubicon last month but I was also working with several dealers on a Mojave just to see if I could get them to the same price point. My experience (fwiw) was that dealers would show some movement on Rubicons but Mojaves were like "the window sticker is it, bub." I would have had to kick in almost 5K to get a Mojave over what I ended up on the Rubicon. This is in Texas just south of Oklahoma.

DBravo

First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland, 2021 Jeep JL Sahara
This might just be me, but I feel like the most rare of the Gladiator models Sport, Sport S, Overland, and Rubicon, is the Overland. I know the Mojave and the High Altitude are probably the most rare, but I see those as ultra-high end specially JTs. I could be wrong, but I was just wondering what everyone else thought. I see tons of Rubicons and Sports( S), but rarely an Overland. What does everyone else see on the road?
Jeep Gladiator What's more rare on the road? 20201213_152147
Overland - that’s my ride and I have yet to see another in my area. I drive 50-60 highway miles 5 days/week. Regularly see a Mojave, two sports and a Sport S.

Sponsored

SuburbanGP88

First Name
Willy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
The Gobi with black fenders look awesome!

ATLalien

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Overland
It helps to remember the order in which they were released as well. At Launch only the Rubicon/LE, Overland, and Sport/S were available. As they've been in production longer, you may be likely to see more of these models before popularity even comes into play. I think the High Altitude package came next, with the Mohave and Willy's being the most recent. Additionally, Colors were more limited as well. I bought mine in July of 19, and at that time I believe they only had black, white, silver, and red (not entirely sure there weren't 1-2 other colors but there weren't many).

That said, I see mostly Rubicons around in my immediate area, closely followed by Sport/S, then Overlands. Mohave's seem to be coming on strong, and I've seen several. Have seen only one Willys.

SuburbanGP88

First Name
Willy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
I wish they will do more of the tank or sarge green and maybe a flat black which is preferable to shiny black for an off road vehicle.

Sponsored

DiabolicalDianoga

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Overland, Subaru Forester
Occupation
Admin
I feel like I see a fairly good representation of trims around Winston-Salem. About the same when I was in PA last week. I'm honestly surprised to see as many Overland's as I do, but I guess the incentives help. I guess it's the same with the Saharas with the Wranglers because I see a ton of Saharas driving around.
The incentives definitely pushed me towards my Overland back in April. I could only find one Max Tow Sport S in CO with the blind spot package and it was in a color I didn't want. I'm glad I went the way I did with my JT, such a comfortable truck with the leather and almost fully loaded. I'm ok with having the yuppie mallcrawler trim.

Hemi09

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 Dodge Challenger R/T , 07Jeep Wrangler,2011 Ford F350, 2020 Gladiator Sport S
This might just be me, but I feel like the most rare of the Gladiator models Sport, Sport S, Overland, and Rubicon, is the Overland. I know the Mojave and the High Altitude are probably the most rare, but I see those as ultra-high end specially JTs. I could be wrong, but I was just wondering what everyone else thought. I see tons of Rubicons and Sports( S), but rarely an Overland. What does everyone else see on the road?
Jeep Gladiator What's more rare on the road? AE7EC24B-09BF-4FAE-905C-E679D2026410
Rubicons by far the most I've seen in Florida and upstate NY where I split my time. I love the color of your Overland.

OP
OP
Snzzbry_Ovrlnd

Snzzbry_Ovrlnd

First Name
Lin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Army
Vehicle Showcase
Rubicons by far the most I've seen in Florida and upstate NY where I split my time. I love the color of your Overland.
Thank you. It is pretty rare so far being a 2021 color. It will be seen more as the model year goes on. I saw a Snazzberry Rubicon yesterday at a dealer and it looks so good.

JimsGlad

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
CSM, US Army, Retired
Only seen a few Gladiators in my area in central Oklahoma, and mine is the only Overland around town that I know of. Most are Sports or Rubicons. The dealer had two sports and one Rubicon and one Overland when I bought my mine back in July.

IMG_1518 (1).JPG
Sponsored