First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
328i xDrive sport wagon, i3 REx, Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Healthcare
This doesnt surprise me, i ordered a few stuff for my JT, my order didnt ship for 10 days i emailed them three times. No responses then i saw it being shipped on the tracking system. I just let it go but i would never order from them again
Sponsored

brhonemus

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Nissan Arama, 2015 BMW X5
Occupation
Headhunter
My order and delivery experience has been positive. I am waiting on diver down seat covers that have been out of stock for months. I get an email update every week and some weeks they’ve sent multiple update. I’m also waiting on an order from Jtops, they too have been outstanding with email updates. Small businesses are struggling to hire people when they can sit at home on extended unemployment, until that stops this will continue.

Bbannongmu

First Name
JTR.Spartacus
Threads
Reaction score
Website
m.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Certified Emergency Manager
Vehicle Showcase
I’ve had good experience with @Quadratec for 20 years. The last year and a half has been tough on everyone. Good luck

FLUndertaker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport, 1986 Jeep CJ7
My experiences have been positive with quadratec but when I can I order direct from the manufacturer, especially when they are in the US. I ordered my Rockhard sliders direct and paid a few bucks more than if I went thru a middle man but I felt it was worth it to deal directly with the manufacturer just in case I had an issue.

Papaya

First Name
L
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
I had some problem ordering the rock hard sliders. Kept getting the run around that it’s going to be shipped or is shipped. Or even it was in the dropshipper warehouse. Week after week. Asked to cancel order it got escalated and they finally told that it was “lost in transit” and worked something out and got them about two weeks later.
For The person looking at the rock hard sliders just buy direct and pay a little more for shipping. I wish I would have.

Sponsored

danielspivey

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 MAX TOW MAX TOW MAX TOW, 4.10s w 1583 payload
Or you could call and ask for someone in management to assist. They have a good reputation. This could be an isolated case.

No need to go directly into full on dick mode.
I think your the one who turned on the full dick mode. He’s been waiting two months and been getting the run around. This a common ground where people can share if they have issues.

MrZappo

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Computer Consultant
I think your the one who turned on the full dick mode. He’s been waiting two months and been getting the run around. This a common ground where people can share if they have issues.
Yeah, no...

I was referring to many of the posts telling him to go postal and start posting stuff on social media.

Namingly Facebook.

Which is a horrible place where low life's assisinate each other in the public square out of context.

It is such a pussy way of handling anything. Pick up the damn phone and ask for someone in authority as opposed to asking the same question to the front line minimum wage order takers. Use your head. No need to go directly to facebook or any other BS online excuse for social interaction to get what you want unless you've given the company ample chance to do the right thing.

Why assisinate them online ? You can really cause unnecessary damage that way. Unless they truly deserve it of course in which case all bets are off.

And ya know the entire supply chain is in disarray due to current events. Give them a break. If you want attention respectfully ask for it. I'll bet they do the right thing.

If you think that I (me) was being a dick, maybe look into some Xanax.

danielspivey

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 MAX TOW MAX TOW MAX TOW, 4.10s w 1583 payload
Yeah, no...

I was referring to many of the posts telling him to go postal and start posting stuff on social media.

Namingly Facebook.

Which is a horrible place where low life's assisinate each other in the public square out of context.

It is such a pussy way of handling anything. Pick up the damn phone and ask for someone in authority as opposed to asking the same question to the front line minimum wage order takers. Use your head. No need to go directly to facebook or any other BS online excuse for social interaction to get what you want unless you've given the company ample chance to do the right thing.

Why assisinate them online ? You can really cause unnecessary damage that way. Unless they truly deserve it of course in which case all bets are off.

And ya know the entire supply chain is in disarray due to current events. Give them a break. If you want attention respectfully ask for it. I'll bet they do the right thing.

If you think that I (me) was being a dick, maybe look into some Xanax.
Wow. I bet you have some Xanax I can borrow. What a rant.

Terry

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Private Investigator
Vehicle Showcase
on 5/3 ordered a set of rockhard patroit sliders. was given a 6-8 week lead time. in the 6 th week contacted via email and was told by monica 6-8 weeks from 5/3 i already knew this. just wanted an update. at week 9 called rockhard spoke with jason said order was never place/confirmed. he call them too. afew days later i call customer service and they confirmed that my order was being processed and sent to rockhard on7/9. called rockhard today 7/15 to check on possible ship date, jason at rock looked for the order and there was none.
WTF QUADRATEC? JUST CANCEL MY ORDER U1754634.
dont think i will buy from you again
Tell you what.... I'll send my accounts receivable agent Atticus over to straighten these fools out. Meet Atticus

Jeep Gladiator whats up with quadratec

Hi, my friend failed to get quality service, don't make me step over this wall........

RodRecket

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 AEV JT370
Typical thread derail.

As others have said my experiences have been positive from Quadratec even when they have screwed something up. The Rancho skid I just purchased was incorrectly labeled meaning I got a skid that was for a JT non Rubicon w/ a dana 30 (wrong, I need the D44 skid). I called, it took 20 minutes on hold, but when I spoke to someone they sent a shipping label and took care of the issue.

I think a lot of resolve is determined by YOUR attitude. You come out the gates blazing and the customer service rep is going to go on the defensive. Come out like a civil person asking for some help and they seem to be more than happy to help out. That's just MY experience. Good luck OP

Sponsored

kevman65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
J
First of all, this had/has nothing to do with supply chain issues.
This was QuadraTec not doing their job. The OP placed an order, QT gave him an order number and approximate delivery time. Then QT NEVER placed the order with the manufacturer.
Second of all, the OP DID contact QT along with Rock Hard(which he shouldn't have to do) and QT goes "OOPS, we forgot to order that, we'll do so now".
Which of course QT still didn't order the item until they were contacted a THIRD time.

For you people defending a company that you say has treated you great, SO WHAT, has nothing to do with the people QT screws over. Because it does happen, it happens too often, and they need to be held accountable since they ARE sponsors of this Board.

The OP did everything in his power and beyond what is reasonably expected to make this purchase. QT dropped the ball plain and simple.

Quit coming to their defense when they keep screwing up. I don't care who QT contacts to fight their fight and what they offer them, it's time for this shit to stop.

FLUndertaker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport, 1986 Jeep CJ7
Typical thread derail.

As others have said my experiences have been positive from Quadratec even when they have screwed something up. The Rancho skid I just purchased was incorrectly labeled meaning I got a skid that was for a JT non Rubicon w/ a dana 30 (wrong, I need the D44 skid). I called, it took 20 minutes on hold, but when I spoke to someone they sent a shipping label and took care of the issue.

I think a lot of resolve is determined by YOUR attitude. You come out the gates blazing and the customer service rep is going to go on the defensive. Come out like a civil person asking for some help and they seem to be more than happy to help out. That's just MY experience. Good luck OP
well said and I agree this is how to handle things. glad they took care of you, my experience has been the same. Just a point of correction, there is no JT Dana 30. All JTs have D44 at both ends. There are different versions but they are all D44.

red/green hawk

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S with max tow package, 2008 Suburban LTZ
Occupation
ICU Nurse
I don't order anything on backorder no matter how bad I want it for the same reason the OP is talking about. Stuff like this inevitably happens and you have $800 floating around out there and no product to show for it.
First of all, this had/has nothing to do with supply chain issues.
This was QuadraTec not doing their job. The OP placed an order, QT gave him an order number and approximate delivery time. Then QT NEVER placed the order with the manufacturer.
Second of all, the OP DID contact QT along with Rock Hard(which he shouldn't have to do) and QT goes "OOPS, we forgot to order that, we'll do so now".
Which of course QT still didn't order the item until they were contacted a THIRD time.

For you people defending a company that you say has treated you great, SO WHAT, has nothing to do with the people QT screws over. Because it does happen, it happens too often, and they need to be held accountable since they ARE sponsors of this Board.

The OP did everything in his power and beyond what is reasonably expected to make this purchase. QT dropped the ball plain and simple.

Quit coming to their defense when they keep screwing up. I don't care who QT contacts to fight their fight and what they offer them, it's time for this shit to stop.
So then cancel the order and move on. I don't order anything out of stock for this reason. I wouldn't say those of us sharing positive interactions with Quadratec are carrying their water. First world problems suck? Been where OP is, I get it. Quadratec is one of the easiest companies out there to deal with period. Ever try dealing with Amazon on an order you didn't get? No comparison. So cancel the order and go through a different vendor. Put as much of the situation in your control as you can. Is life really that horrible that it's destroyed when some rock sliders don't show up on time. It's stuff like this is why I took up fly fishing...very therapuetic.

kevman65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
J
I don't order anything on backorder no matter how bad I want it for the same reason the OP is talking about. Stuff like this inevitably happens and you have $800 floating around out there and no product to show for it.

So then cancel the order and move on. I don't order anything out of stock for this reason. I wouldn't say those of us sharing positive interactions with Quadratec are carrying their water. First world problems suck? Been where OP is, I get it. Quadratec is one of the easiest companies out there to deal with period. Ever try dealing with Amazon on an order you didn't get? No comparison. So cancel the order and go through a different vendor. Put as much of the situation in your control as you can. Is life really that horrible that it's destroyed when some rock sliders don't show up on time. It's stuff like this is why I took up fly fishing...very therapuetic.
The item wasn't on back order, Rock Hard has a standard 6-8 week build time, right on the header on their main page.
Item wasn't back ordered, item was NEVER ordered. From 03 May when he originally ordered it, it wasn't ordered. On 09 July when he contacted QT and RH again it stll wasn't ordered and QT said they would that day. On 15 July he contacted RH again and it STILL wasn't ordered by QT. Hard for an item to be back ordered when it's never been ordered.

The whole idea behind these forums is to share information, both good and bad. Trying to stifle someone who has a bad review of the place you like defeats the purpose of the forum.
Other forums hold their sponsors to a higher degree of scrutiny, this place seems to collect the sponsor money and turn a blind eye to any issues brought up, or remove the threads altogether.

IamPro2A

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'95 YJ, '07 Ram, '16 JK, '21 Sport S Max Tow
I don't think anyone is trying to stifle comments about poor service. More like ask for some understanding about it under the current situation. While it may not be a supply chain issue, it's most likely caused by the same problem; a pandemic-related labor shortage. I can't speak for Quadratec specifically (other then I've never had an issue with them over many years and 4 Jeeps), but I bet they are experiencing staffing shortages like almost everyone else, and those that ARE there working are working many extra hours and are quite frazzled.

I live near a major tourist area. Many of the local retail businesses and eateries have made the painful decision recently to shut down 1 or 2 days a week to give their staff a break. Many of these people have been working 10-14hrs a day, 7 days a week, for the past 2-3 months.

So no, I don't think Quadratec or anyone else gets a free pass, but certainly a little understanding that like it or not, the world is a very different place then it was 1.5yrs ago.
Sponsored