Sponsored

Where do you carry Freedom Panels in the vehicle?

Flexin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon AKA 'Sky Walker'
Works fine on the interstate, but I typically shut it if driving faster than 65. Open the rear slider to fix the buffeting.
For the buffeting, I got a 1 inch foam insulation with adhesive on the other side, in the windows and door section, and but that above the center cap as far on each side as I could. Took care of the noise. It did not happen at first, after about two years it started, I guess when it stretched. But this too care of it. They should make that part of the package...., you heard it first here :)
Sponsored

zxd9

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave Granite Crystal
Occupation
Software Engineer
I put them in the bag. Stand the bag up against the front of the bed (behind window) and ratchet strap it in. Takes up very little bed space.

I can't lay them flat because of a fridge slide mounted in the bed.

WILDHOBO

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
For the buffeting, I got a 1 inch foam insulation with adhesive on the other side, in the windows and door section, and but that above the center cap as far on each side as I could. Took care of the noise. It did not happen at first, after about two years it started, I guess when it stretched. But this too care of it. They should make that part of the package...., you heard it first here :)
I was talking about buffeting when itā€™s open. Itā€™s as quiet as Iā€™d expect a soft top to be when closed. Mine is only about a year old, and I remove it in the winter. Can you share a picture please?

Flexin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon AKA 'Sky Walker'
I was talking about buffeting when itā€™s open. Itā€™s as quiet as Iā€™d expect a soft top to be when closed. Mine is only about a year old, and I remove it in the winter. Can you share a picture please?
Sorry it took so long. You can see the foam on the top middle. When our roof was open it would slap this center point. This stopped it for making that noise. Hope this helps..

9223B23C-2481-4C17-A50C-6837BE669E94.jpeg

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT, 1998 ram 12 valve
Occupation
Bum
I installed the kit with the rear panel hinge that allows the top to swing back and store on back of the hard top.
I love the set up.
I have experience bonding part to exterior of aircraft so bonding the hinges to the top was not a deal breaker for me
Sponsored