Sponsored

Where do you keep your freedom panel storage bag in the jeep?

HydroRubi

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.thesonsoflibertyband.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hydro Blue Gladiator Rubicon, Indian Spingfield
Occupation
Musician, Producer
I usually keep mine in the bed, BUT if I don't have my kids with me, it's easy enough just to put the two top panels in the back seat.
That said, I'll hijack the thread like the Sunrider top people did and suggest a better option in my opinion....
So many of these folks say buy a Sunrider top...
I'm not sure if they've seen this before: https://www.thesuntop.com/product/gladiator-top.aspx
This cost about $200 more than the Sunrider top, and it's a COMPLETE top replacement. I run the Suntop during the 6 warmer months of the year. It's awesome.
Sponsored

TinMan2020

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Sales
I usually keep mine in the bed, BUT if I don't have my kids with me, it's easy enough just to put the two top panels in the back seat.
That said, I'll hijack the thread like the Sunrider top people did and suggest a better option in my opinion....
So many of these folks say buy a Sunrider top...
I'm not sure if they've seen this before: https://www.thesuntop.com/product/gladiator-top.aspx
This cost about $200 more than the Sunrider top, and it's a COMPLETE top replacement. I run the Suntop during the 6 warmer months of the year. It's awesome.
do the two panels fit in the backseat inside the bag comfortably? If so, how is your preferred method?

HydroRubi

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Musician, Producer
do the two panels fit in the backseat inside the bag comfortably? If so, how is your preferred method?
If I'm putting them in the back seat, I don't put them in the bag. I stand one behind each front seat. They overlap a bit, so if your nervous about scratching them, put something soft between them. They WILL fit though.

Gvsukids

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Delivery Driver
That price you could find a Jeep soft top on marketplace.

do the two panels fit in the backseat inside the bag comfortably?
Yes

Flyboy2109

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Gladiator, 2004 CTS-V, 2001 Tahoe, 1990 Dakot
Occupation
retired Pilot: USCG, Delta, Netjets
I carry beach towels on the seats...wrap the tops and bungee them to the back of the cab. The bag stays in the closet at home. They stay vertical and are out of the way.

Sponsored

HydroRubi

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Musician, Producer
That price you could find a Jeep soft top on marketplace.

Yes
Sure, but I HATE the Jeep soft top. The top sits over the back when "open" looking like a man bun. The SUNTOP rolls forward and makes the whole jeep open like it has NO top. Just a different option.

pharmfrank

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
Occupation
retired
I'm with Dmag33, although I live in central NYS I swapped my panels for a Bestop Sunrider and have
enjoyed fresh air whenever I want and it takes less than a minute to open or close. It's been 3 yrs
now and it is meant to remain on yeararound, so far no issues. My panels and bags are in the
garage loft indefinitely. My Sunrider top is the twill version.

Karmabrew

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 JKU
I dont carry the bag, I have a bedcover as well as a bed mat. Take the panels off, put them in the bed out of site out of mind. With the bed mat, they will not side all around and get banged up. If you need to carry something in the bed, put them back on the top.

Depending on the bedcover and mat you purchase. The cost can be cheaper than the sunrider top and offers more function.
Sponsored