Sponsored

Who has the lowest mileage on their JT?

TotallyReasonable

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro Blue JT Willys
Purchased my '21 back in late july, at ~15XX miles. I WFH so no commute and wife has a WK2 for trips. Eventually it'll rack up some miles hauling toys or going on trips, so for now i'm enjoying the low miles while it last.
Sponsored

MyJeepShawn

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜22 Gladiator Sport
Occupation
Emergency Communications
Picked up 12/18ā€¦.247 miles as of an hour ago. I bike commute anywhere I can. šŸ¤·

ilovebikes99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Gladiator Willys Blackout
Occupation
Motorcyclist
Purchased my '21 back in late july, at ~15XX miles. I WFH so no commute and wife has a WK2 for trips. Eventually it'll rack up some miles hauling toys or going on trips, so for now i'm enjoying the low miles while it last.
Same deal here. Looking forward to summer and trips with toys

Blkout50

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
2021 JTR
Purchased September 15, 2021
1727. miles

Sponsored

Beat Army

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Engineer
My 2021 Sport S MAX TOW had 18 miles when I picked it up on December 10th 2021. I think it has about 100 miles but I can't verify since it's basically been in the dealership service department most of the time since I got it. It has done at least 30 miles on a tow truck though. Do I win?
Whatā€™s wrong with it? I swear betweeen the jeep reputation for unreliability and this forum I am thinking of trading my 1750 mile Oct 2021 build gladiator In For a taco or a 4 runner. I might make money on the deal. Hereā€™s to hoping the new car smell wears off before I get a leaking main seal or death wobble.

Rayzzz

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Purchased 9/10/2019 Max Tow 3395 miles now . The first year I only put 295 miles on it because it had a really bad steering box. It wasn't fun to drive like that but the steering box was replaced.

Rusty Shackleford

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator, Wrangler, Saab 9-3
Occupation
USAF
My 2021 Sport S MAX TOW had 18 miles when I picked it up on December 10th 2021. I think it has about 100 miles but I can't verify since it's basically been in the dealership service department most of the time since I got it. It has done at least 30 miles on a tow truck though. Do I win?
I think this would be considered a loss. But by losing you have somehow won in the parameters of this thread. Hopefully they get that bad boy fixed up soon and you donā€™t have any other issues. That would be a real win.

K-Dog

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Healthcare
Whatā€™s wrong with it? I swear betweeen the jeep reputation for unreliability and this forum I am thinking of trading my 1750 mile Oct 2021 build gladiator In For a taco or a 4 runner. I might make money on the deal. Hereā€™s to hoping the new car smell wears off before I get a leaking main seal or death wobble.
That's what she said lol

Sponsored

Sonoran_Mohavey

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Real Estate Development
if youā€™re on forums looking for problems youā€™re going to find them. They represent a small percent of actual owners. That includes smelly tacos and minivans

Gelo

First Name
Gelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator High Altitude
Occupation
Accountant
I bought it on 12/18/20 and it currently has 2,024 miles. Work From Home helped. I use it to take my kids to and from school, 2 miles round trip.:LOL:

JTBurns

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Definitely not me. Got it 5/20 and have about 23k miles on it. Have been wfh the whole time, but have driven up and down the east coast already. I don't think we've put 5k on my wife's car since we bought the Jeep