Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Willys , 1993 F-150 Off Road RC SB
Occupation
Retired Mailman
I agree I was on the fence between this and snazberry and thus won
Same here ! The gray sold while I was there so that made it easier . They were identically equipped but I would have gone for snazzberry anyway . Love it !
Sponsored

Eventyr_JT

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Willys
Occupation
IBEW Electrician
Any Willys wheeling in Uwharrie?

I have a stock Willys and bottom out on the motocross style humps. I’ve only been there 4 times but the skid plates are already looking pretty rough.

Anyone with 35s and a 2-3.5” lift can confirm this resolves the problem?

Jeepin' John

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JT Sport S
Occupation
Structural Engineer
Any Willys wheeling in Uwharrie?

I have a stock Willys and bottom out on the motocross style humps. I’ve only been there 4 times but the skid plates are already looking pretty rough.

Anyone with 35s and a 2-3.5” lift can confirm this resolves the problem?
Not a willys but a sport s with a 1" front spacer and 285/70/17 KO2's. I scraped the belly on some of them, but you'll clear most of them if you hug the side of the trail, and turn hard right before the hump and go diagonally over them. Similar method that a lowered car can get over a speed bump in a parking lot or get up or down a sloped driveway.

Eventyr_JT

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Willys
Occupation
IBEW Electrician
Not a willys but a sport s with a 1" front spacer and 285/70/17 KO2's. I scraped the belly on some of them, but you'll clear most of them if you hug the side of the trail, and turn hard right before the hump and go diagonally over them. Similar method that a lowered car can get over a speed bump in a parking lot or get up or down a sloped driveway.
I’ve been trying to hit the center high spot, but sometimes the slope is too steep and I bottom out still.

Sponsored

Motoarch

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee
Occupation
Architect
I’ve been trying to hit the center high spot, but sometimes the slope is too steep and I bottom out still.
I just came here from another site so it took me a moment to remember you were talking about off-roading and not another activity.

I leave it at that 😗

Phishs

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 JTM, 21 JTR (traded)
I just ordered my Willys JT last week. Anyone know why they changed the tire from the BFGoodrich to the Firestones? I would’ve really liked to have the KM2’s.

balucipher

First Name
Balu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LX570, Model Y
I just ordered my Willys JT last week. Anyone know why they changed the tire from the BFGoodrich to the Firestones? I would’ve really liked to have the KM2’s.
Tire shortages due to covid

The Firestone is a much newer and better tire based off of reviews. I'm still pulling the 285/75/17s from my LX to throw on the JT but for stock tires they're not bad at all

Phishs

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 JTM, 21 JTR (traded)
I keep seeing conflicting info on if the Sport S Willys comes with remote start standard. The website says it does when you look up standard features on the build page but some people says that’s not true and my dealer wasn’t sure but thought it did. Does anyone here know if it’s standard or if the cold weather group is required to get it? Also, the cold weather group on the Willys is $695 whereas on other models it’s $995 so that may be because it already has the remote start. I ordered mine hoping it’s standard.

Jeepguy002

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Willys, 2019 Jeep Cherokee
Occupation
Cell Culture and Purification Technician
I keep seeing conflicting info on if the Sport S Willys comes with remote start standard. The website says it does when you look up standard features on the build page but some people says that’s not true and my dealer wasn’t sure but thought it did. Does anyone here know if it’s standard or if the cold weather group is required to get it? Also, the cold weather group on the Willys is $695 whereas on other models it’s $995 so that may be because it already has the remote start. I ordered mine hoping it’s standard.
I have it on my Willys and do not have the cold weather package. I believe it is standard as long as you have the automatic transmission

Sponsored

Phishs

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 JTM, 21 JTR (traded)
I have it on my Willys and do not have the cold weather package. I believe it is standard as long as you have the automatic transmission
great news, thanks!

Motoarch

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee
Occupation
Architect
Same.

My willys also came with apple car play and Android auto even though I didn't add the package with it. Slush mats too even though I didn't add them.

Trauma PA

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Willys, 2021 Audi Q3
Occupation
Trauma Surgery Physician Assistant
Rugged Ridge Venator Bumper + X-Bull 10,000 lb. winch w/ synthetic line
Nitto Ridge Grappler 285/70/17 (waiting on Toyo AT3 35s to come back in stock)
Rough Country 2.5” front spacers with Daystar shock extensions (beefier than the RC ones)
Daystar 3/4” rear spacer
Jeep Gladiator WILLYS Edition Gladiator JT Club 39EA6D60-8F6C-4BF4-9123-073CF9DFC2F5
Jeep Gladiator WILLYS Edition Gladiator JT Club C218F66D-5FDD-4968-8CAA-2B3A0D745812
Jeep Gladiator WILLYS Edition Gladiator JT Club 804C1645-8A00-46BC-8F48-F915DDB895DC
Jeep Gladiator WILLYS Edition Gladiator JT Club 6E4A6193-02BA-4FF0-9A78-24CC749666B6

Blue Ridge

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys in sarge green
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Pet shop owner
Yep, but I’ve read of people not getting them, their 2nd set of key fobs, and other things. Don’t know if they got accidentally skipped in Toledo or someone at the dealership nabbed them in those cases, but it’s worth your time to look up everything that’s included and make sure it’s all there on delivery.
Sponsored