Sponsored

GladiatorAdventureBound

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport
I was thinking of this since the Jeep concept. Absolutely love it. I’m totally going to copy this. I do like the other ideas to making everything accessible through there like switch and all.
Sponsored

OP
OP
mjoneil

mjoneil

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Gladiator Sport S, '17 Camaro SS, '10 BMW 328
Build Thread
Link
I was thinking of this since the Jeep concept. Absolutely love it. I’m totally going to copy this. I do like the other ideas to making everything accessible through there like switch and all.
yeah if I didn't have my switch already inside the cabin I would've 100% added it in 4xE door. Right now the Air also controls the sway bar and in the future will also handle the lockers.

Jeep Gladiator Wrangler 4XE charge port cowl repurposed for ARB on-board air connection 238940609_10227998581936825_4690870584247673722_n

Mball488

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Military
Awesome job will have to do something like this. Just have to figure out how to get rid of the E.
Sand blasting, bondo, wet sanding and use factory code for paint over work? I kinda want to try this now.

Sponsored

GRAN1TE JT

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sport S
Any update on how it looks when it’s painted? I still love this idea!

BaliMawr

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTMT, 2004 R1150GS, 1979 R100
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Art Teacher, Blacksmith
I'm looking into this as I need a place to mount an air gauge/switch for air suspension as well as a chuck. Is that white bracket that the chuck mounted to already there, or is that something that you added? Thanks! Apparently, the parts are backordered at the moment...

Rockabillyroy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT
I'm looking into this as I need a place to mount an air gauge/switch for air suspension as well as a chuck. Is that white bracket that the chuck mounted to already there, or is that something that you added? Thanks! Apparently, the parts are backordered at the moment...
That looks like the bracket from the arb remote kit.

I ordered the cowl and door last month. The cowl is on backorder supposedly until mid march.

Sponsored

TrevorAZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Overland
That looks like the bracket from the arb remote kit.

I ordered the cowl and door last month. The cowl is on backorder supposedly until mid march.
When did you order yours? I ordered my cowl beginning of February. Where’d you hear mid March?

OP
OP
mjoneil

mjoneil

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Gladiator Sport S, '17 Camaro SS, '10 BMW 328
Build Thread
Link
Yep, like mentioned it's the ARB mount

Rockabillyroy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT
When did you order yours? I ordered my cowl beginning of February. Where’d you hear mid March?
Ordered Jan 16. Got a msg from vendor about the back order seeing if I wanted to proceed with the order.

Rockabillyroy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT
Update from all mopar parts

"Item 6SS58TZZAC continues on backorder with Mopar and they have no indication for an ETA at this time."

TrevorAZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Overland
Update from all mopar parts

"Item 6SS58TZZAC continues on backorder with Mopar and they have no indication for an ETA at this time."
I get the same response. I wish they’d say how many orders are pending or at least a lead time
Sponsored