Scotty P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JT Rubicon, 19 Genesis G70, 1972 Ford LTD coupe
Occupation
Firefighter / Paramedic
Vehicle Showcase
Do you have a pic of the flaps installed? I would love to avoid the rocks flinging at my paint but I also dont want to look like a 70's Audi rally car
I don't think a 70s rally car is a good comparison because modern rally cars use mud flaps, too. Land Rovers, especially 110s, are a more appropriate example and their global legendary status speaks for itself. To me, splash guards indicate you are considerate of other cars behind you in addition to self-preservation. Also, Rokblokz has, IIRC, six different sizes/profiles so you can get smaller ones that don't look as obtrusive.

Screenshot_20210623-114016_Chrome.jpg
Sponsored

firemedic2714

First Name
Scotty P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JT Rubicon, 19 Genesis G70, 1972 Ford LTD coupe
Occupation
Firefighter / Paramedic
Vehicle Showcase
I think I speak for everyone here when I say:

The Shorty Antenna!

Jeep Gladiator Your favorite cant live without mod Screenshot_20210623-114016_Chrome
A shorter antenna was on my list and then I took a tape measure and noticed that the OEM antenna is the same height as the folded soft top and a great indicator that I will or won't fit in a parking garage.

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT and 2018 JLU
Occupation
Graphic Designer
bestop sunrider.
How would you describe the difference in sound level with the top open versus the Freedom Panels removed? Also, do you park your vehicle indoors? I do not have a garage; I wonder how the top holds up and if there are any leaking issues from being open to the elements continually. Thank you in advance.

db305

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Max Tow
How would you describe the difference in sound level with the top open versus the Freedom Panels removed? Also, do you park your vehicle indoors? I do not have a garage; I wonder how the top holds up and if there are any leaking issues from being open to the elements continually. Thank you in advance.
sound isn't much different or at least as far as i can remember. i park in a garage at night but it sits out in the sun in houston for about 10 hours/day. and it actually leaks less than it did with the freedom panels.

it's a no brainer if you don't want a soft top.

guntrust

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Website
LawNews.TV
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
something legal

Sponsored

TRI-JAB

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Samson-'20 Gladiator,'07 BMW Z4,'22 BMW M340 xDriv
Build Thread
Link
Without a doubt, upgrading my Rubicon Take-off shocks to the Falcon Piggyback Adjustable shocks.
Ordering a lift kit and trying to decide on a shocks. These are on my list. Have you had them before? Any feedback? Appreciate the help.

eternus

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Gray Sport S Max Tow
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Manager
Ordering a lift kit and trying to decide on a shocks. These are on my list. Have you had them before? Any feedback? Appreciate the help.
I've had them installed on my Gladiator for 3 weeks now and the more I have them the more I love them. I have them set up a bit softer in the back and I do washboards and trail roads at 40mph easy, but also drive like a sports car on curvy roads too. I said they were my favorite already, I'll re-iterate. This is the first time I've had Teraflex/Falcon shocks, previously had Metalcloak on my old JKU. Those weren't bad, but these are amazing.

DankjeeP

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JTR, '98 XJ, '17 FLHXS
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
HW Engineer
I can relate as well...
I'm still looking for a M1 carbine bayonet. I've got 3 M1 Garand bayonets 2 WW2 vintage and post WW2 one that was issued to a friend who passed away.
Jeep Gladiator Your favorite cant live without mod hemi 3

Dang I need to get back down to CMP again.
Is that one of the fabled "tankers"?

Sponsored

TRI-JAB

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
I've had them installed on my Gladiator for 3 weeks now and the more I have them the more I love them. I have them set up a bit softer in the back and I do washboards and trail roads at 40mph easy, but also drive like a sports car on curvy roads too. I said they were my favorite already, I'll re-iterate. This is the first time I've had Teraflex/Falcon shocks, previously had Metalcloak on my old JKU. Those weren't bad, but these are amazing.
Thanks! Did you get the SP2 3.3 Fast Adjustment or the SP2 3.1 Piggyback shocks?

eternus

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Manager
Thanks! Did you get the SP2 3.3 Fast Adjustment or the SP2 3.1 Piggyback shocks?
I figured "cry once" and I went with the 3.3... I prefer being able to easily adjust. If you have to disconnect the bottom bolt to switch from hard to soft then I will never, or rarely do it. I knew that if I got the 3.1 I would end up buying the upgrade kit to turn them into 3.3 later, so might as well just do it now.

I can't wait until the steering stabilizer ships, it's a 4 month wait so I ordered them before the shocks.

TRI-JAB

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
I figured "cry once" and I went with the 3.3... I prefer being able to easily adjust. If you have to disconnect the bottom bolt to switch from hard to soft then I will never, or rarely do it. I knew that if I got the 3.1 I would end up buying the upgrade kit to turn them into 3.3 later, so might as well just do it now.

I can't wait until the steering stabilizer ships, it's a 4 month wait so I ordered them before the shocks.
Sweet - thanks! I agree with the cry once philosophy. Just placed the order the 3.3 shocks and the Falcon Nexus EF 2.2 Fast adjust steering stabilizer. Thanks for the feedback! It is just a few more hours of OT….

OP
OP
BamaJeepTruck

BamaJeepTruck

Banned
Banned
First Name
Reinhardt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
My 5.7 Hemi.

Jeep Gladiator Your favorite cant live without mod hemi 3
Well, just stroll in, pimp slap the thread and make me hella jealous why don’t ya? Man that would make the Gladiaor pretty much perfect I think. I don’t want a 6.4, I feel those don’t fit the character well. A 5.7 is more a truck motor IMO. Great mod brother!

eternus

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Manager
Sweet - thanks! I agree with the cry once philosophy. Just placed the order the 3.3 shocks and the Falcon Nexus EF 2.2 Fast adjust steering stabilizer. Thanks for the feedback! It is just a few more hours of OT….
Thats the way I see it.

What springs did you go with? Lift height?
Sponsored