First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT Mojave
Occupation
Lawyer
Looks slick, similar to the Lasfit unit but allows use of the Uconnect to program the switches.

$389 per Facebook.

Sponsored

ryanlsmith

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Sounds like they finally got the locker/sway bar switch to integrate with the OEM status lights, which is cool.

JarHeadLV

Banned
Banned
First Name
Gerard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator Mohave, 2020 Porsche 911 Turbo
Occupation
Financial Retirement Planner
Vehicle Showcase
I like the Uconnect app, but Jeep told me it's going away and they are only keeping the Jeep app

Sponsored

OP
OP
MJRSC

MJRSC

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT Mojave
Occupation
Lawyer
OP
OP
MJRSC

MJRSC

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT Mojave
Occupation
Lawyer
Very good question.

I can't find any info anyplace that's saying UConnect is going away.
Yea that other commenter I think misread something since that doesn’t even have to do with this Z Automotive product.

Outback_Joe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Retired Civil Engineer
The switches were the only thing I couldn't get when I bought my Rubicon. I think I may be looking into these....Maybe. I have already spent a bunch on aftermarket parts!

JarHeadLV

Banned
Banned
First Name
Gerard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator Mohave, 2020 Porsche 911 Turbo
Occupation
Financial Retirement Planner
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

keithcroshaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Sport S
But when are they going to have an app connected tazer is my real question? lol. I asked them and I got the eh we don't care vibe. I really want to get a tazer but I can't beleive you still have to do it all through the dash, and mine's black and white...

OP
OP
MJRSC

MJRSC

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT Mojave
Occupation
Lawyer
But when are they going to have an app connected tazer is my real question? lol. I asked them and I got the eh we don't care vibe. I really want to get a tazer but I can't beleive you still have to do it all through the dash, and mine's black and white...
Agree it's wonky, but you change the 5 things and then don't really touch it ever again. I can see why that's not a major priority to be honest, although it would of course be easier/better.

tysongladiator

First Name
Tyson
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator, Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Learner
Vehicle Showcase
I installed the Lasfit switches about 6 months ago. I Only installed the left bank (Locker) switches because my Jeep came with the right bank (4 aux switches). One of the things that I like is that you don't have to be bothered with uconnect. When I'm connecting aftermarket electronics, I like to stay away from the factory stuff as much as possible to eliminate any added issues.

Also with the Lasfit swith, the locker switches can work independently. Front only, rear only, or both. You can set them to work in 4L or 4H. And if you don't have lockers, you can set the two switches for the lockers to work as regular switches. And still don't have to worry about uconnect or the PCM. Simple.

Not saying the Z Automotive is a bad product at all. It's most likely very well made and engineered. Z auto make some good stuff. But I would just make sure of what my intentions were before buying either one.

Great post!👍
Sponsored