Update from my dealer!

billyjk7

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Wrangler JKU on 40s and Tons
"The latest info Jeep has sent to us indicates Gladiator spec orders will begin arriving in April. Dealer orders tentatively begin in March for April production and May delivery. At this time, we still do not have complete package content nor pricing.

Thanks again for the interest."
Sponsored

JJStasen

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 RAM, 12 Tahoe, 97 TJ [RIP 99 XJ ton's and 35's]
Vehicle Showcase
Very cool. Thank You

My dealer said;

Order BanksOpen March 2019
Production Starts May 2019

eternus

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Gray Sport S Max Tow
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Manager
Now to get some idea what "Late Availability" will mean when it comes to colors. (Also, it seemed like the local dealers were oozing Rubicons for months before I saw a Sport or even a Sahara with the JL release.)

Troybilt

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
troynemitz.smugmug.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Parks Operations
Now to get some idea what "Late Availability" will mean when it comes to colors. (Also, it seemed like the local dealers were oozing Rubicons for months before I saw a Sport or even a Sahara with the JL release.)
I watched the Jl launch pretty good. A dealer in Michigan had the 1st reported JL on the lot. I reported it to the JL forum. If I recall it was a Sahara. Somehow my local dealer in Ohio received the next 6 that where reported. There was a sport in the bunch. Shortly after that a bunch of factory orders started popping up.

I believe that if you order close to the banks opening up you will get your Sport close to launch. But thats just what I seen from watching on vehicle launch in my life.

Sponsored

bangolia

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
If you look at all the pictures posted and trucks shown they are almost 100% Rubicons. I think that will price me out, looking for a slightly upgraded Sport S.

Flamma

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Trailhawk, 2017 Dodge Challenger 392 T/A
I have my name in line for order in march, just need to decide on a darn color
Right out of the gate, it should be easy...black, gray, white or red (just like 95% of ALL vehicles in America) :beer::beer::beer:

Sponsored

Jeepznthingz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon LE GCM