Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 TJ, 97 Ram Cummins, 13 Rally Fighter
Occupation
Firefighter
Vehicle Showcase
I'll be sad if the rumored Hercules was just a 1 off concept JT for Moab. Im hoping they're genuinely planning a production

Sponsored

jeeprscreeprs

First Name
brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 cherokee
Are they doing concepts on any other vehicles? Seems like its nothing but tricked out gladiators

bruno747

First Name
Bubba
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JK 2 Door Rubicon Recon
I'll be sad if the rumored Hercules was just a 1 off concept JT for Moab. Im hoping they're genuinely planning a production
Unfortunately it is just a concept. Jeep just LOOOOVVVEESSSS making what people have been asking for for 20+ years then never going anywhere with it.

If they had loads of trouble getting the cooling right on the 3.0l ecodiesel they wont be able to pull it off with even a 5.7 hemi without additional cooling installed elsewhere in the Jeep.

Maybe setup those fender scoops to pull some air in and install a radiator in the body behind the fender having it exhaust where the vent is on the jl.

I'd take that photoshopped 2 door with an ecodiesel. Even without the suicide doors that's dangerously close to a proper Dakota replacement.

bruno747

First Name
Bubba
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Confirmed, blue one is indeed a two door with a roughly 6' bed. Seems to be some inconsistency on the actual wheelbase of it though. Some sites say it's based on a gladiator some say 4 door wrangler. One says 6 foot bed and yet still 12 inches shorter than gladiator with a 2 door jl wheelbase. Have a gander.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ca...jeep-j6-concept-2019-moab-easter-jeep-safari/

https://www.caradvice.com.au/744086/2019-easter-jeep-safari-concepts-up-close-and-personal/

Supercharged one is an old military truck they refitted with a hellcat engine and lots of custom goodies.

Last edited:

Deleted member 18061

That 2 door would get my money... But I just have a thing for regular cab trucks.

Sponsored

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
Confirmed, blue one is indeed a two door with a roughly 6' bed. Seems to be some inconsistency on the actual wheelbase of it though. Some sites say it's based on a gladiator some say 4 door wrangler. One says 6 foot bed and yet still 12 inches shorter than gladiator with a 2 door jl wheelbase. Have a gander.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ca...jeep-j6-concept-2019-moab-easter-jeep-safari/

https://www.caradvice.com.au/744086/2019-easter-jeep-safari-concepts-up-close-and-personal/

Supercharged one is an old military truck they refitted with a hellcat engine and lots of custom goodies.
Sweet post. I kinda like the black colored door handles here,
Jeep Gladiator Gladiator Moab Concepts Teased for 2019 Moab Easter Jeep Safari {filename}

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
HOLY CRAP, ITS GATOR GREEN!

"Gladiator is the real deal right down to its special camo-style paint job known as Gator Green (yes please), which is said to become available on the Gladiator later this year in the US."

Jeep Gladiator Gladiator Moab Concepts Teased for 2019 Moab Easter Jeep Safari {filename}

bruno747

First Name
Bubba
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That 2 door would get my money... But I just have a thing for regular cab trucks.
I'm with ya man. But it looks like they made a blunder. It does appear to be based on a 4 door wrangler which means it's woefully underrated towing wise for what would be an otherwise nearly perfect diesel pickup.

If they got that sorted and offered it for preorder with a diesel in Rubicon trim I'd go place an order tomorrow.

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So the concepts this year all all Gladiator variants, and at least 3 of the 5 are actually doable with mostly mopar parts and some added flair. Too bad I like all of them. Now my choice between gator and 1982 Scrambler throwback are going to kill me.

jeepguy225

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator JTR, '04 Rubicon (past: 04 TJR, 79 and 84' CJ-7)
Occupation
Buyer of Jeep parts
Vehicle Showcase
HOLY CRAP, ITS GATOR GREEN!

"Gladiator is the real deal right down to its special camo-style paint job known as Gator Green (yes please), which is said to become available on the Gladiator later this year in the US."

When does he say that??? I watched a few times and haven't heard it.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.