Sponsored

7% Below Invoice Pricing for Gladiator!!!

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
Well it was true when I wrote it. LOL. I was right to think it was a great deal.
its a fast moving world out there. Don't blink or your affiliate rewards may vanish.
Sponsored

CbtEngr8591

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator Rubi
What is this FCA control number?
How does someone setup buying a car out of state?
Do aftermarket parts figure into a trade normally?
Ive never purchased a new vehicle from out of state, or traded in anything with lots of add ons. I'd be trading my JK (a 15 with 35K) with f&r crawler conceptz bumpers, warn winch, mce flares, 35s, jw speakers, rigid pods, switch-pros, evo tire carrier, rock hard skids...
to help manage your expectations, you aren't going to get any thing near what you think you will with all those addons. I wouldn't be surprised if you get 1/2. A vehicle is only worth as much as someone is willing to pay for it.

i don't have that many extras but I'm just leaving on a few to help lower overall price, putting some back to stock and selling what i can

Casique

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 HA Gladiator, 2011 FLHX, 2022 MDX
Travis has also vanished, after initial comunication through emails he's not returned my emails.

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
Travis has also vanished, after initial comunication through emails he's not returned my emails.
he answered one of mine yesterday.....maybe he doesn't like you. j/k He's probably just swamped.

Sponsored

Onebigyoshi

First Name
Haruyoshi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon Sting grey M/T. Prius...
This is really unfortunate. I was going to reach out to Travis for the 7% below invoice. Guess I'll need to weigh other options

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
This is really unfortunate. I was going to reach out to Travis for the 7% below invoice. Guess I'll need to weigh other options
Kent in Idaho might still be at, 7, doubtful though.

Onebigyoshi

First Name
Haruyoshi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon Sting grey M/T. Prius...
Kent in Idaho might still be at, 7, doubtful though.
I considered Kent back when I was looking for a JL. At the time he had the biggest discount. Only problem is, it's literally the other side of the country. If I were to get closer to 8-9% discount then I might consider.

sbetts

First Name
SB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 StingGray Rubicon
I am working with Travis and he's been great to get back with me. I believe that Friday is his day off.

Sponsored

Bravo Foxtrot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Toyota Tacoma
Travis has always had the best deal on custom orders. Right now that seems to be 4 - 5 percent below invoice depending on financing. Contact him to be sure. At least that will give you a good negotiation starting point with any other dealer. If they can’t match it, Travis is your insurance plan to not get screwed.

ColdBrew22

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rav 4, X1
Awesome- wanted to make sure as the OP mentioned off "in stock items". Will reach out to Travis. Cheers

Gladiatorsurfergirl

First Name
Nikki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Stingray Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
We are now an Active, Summit Level 3 Sponsor on both the JL & Gladiator Forums!

Pricing for Tri-City Jeep!!!

Standard 4% Below Invoice Pricing on In-Stock & Sold Orders!

Additional 1% Below Invoice Pricing when you finance with Tri-City lender (Does not have to be Chrysler Capital).

That's up to 5% Below Invoice Pricing!!!

Our pricing model had to change due to FCA not honoring the Affiliate Reward discount on the Gladiator & it appears they have no intention to honor it, at least for the first model year. To our customers who have already ordered through us, your pricing will not change. To those who order from 5/9 forward, your pricing will be as indicated above. We did not want to make this change; however, the loses are going to be great considering the response we have had.

We hope to continue to help many of our friends here on the forum with their purchase of this awesome truck with what remains a very competitive pricing model. In the event the Affiliate Rewards Program opens up for the Gladiator, we intend to adjust our pricing model accordingly.

Spread the word & remember to tell your friends ordering with us that you sent them! Referrals are given $100!

*Insert Wave Here :like:

Travis@TriCityJeep
[email protected]
Hi Travis:

What is a "Sold Order"? Do you just mean if we advance order with you? I know we can't order Sting Grays until the end of June, but my lease isn't up until January, so I have time :) ....Maybe you won't even offer that deal by then?

I'm new to this forum and still figuring out how the forum works, learning more about jeeps, and trying to absorb all of the tips and advice from everyone. I live in Miami - and apparently this is a crap state to buy a Gladiator. Haha... but getting a great deal on a Jeep with you and making a fun road trip out of the ride home is what I'm thinking!

How long does it take for a Jeep to arrive once a client orders it? And where do we get the Mopar upgrades? I apologize in advance if I am asking really dumb/newbie questions.

MATANZAS STING RAY

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Stingrey Gladiator from Travis
Hi Travis:

What is a "Sold Order"? Do you just mean if we advance order with you? I know we can't order Sting Grays until the end of June, but my lease isn't up until January, so I have time :) ....Maybe you won't even offer that deal by then?

I'm new to this forum and still figuring out how the forum works, learning more about jeeps, and trying to absorb all of the tips and advice from everyone. I live in Miami - and apparently this is a crap state to buy a Gladiator. Haha... but getting a great deal on a Jeep with you and making a fun road trip out of the ride home is what I'm thinking!

How long does it take for a Jeep to arrive once a client orders it? And where do we get the Mopar upgrades? I apologize in advance if I am asking really dumb/newbie questions.
The best way to reach Travis is through his email which is attached to the thread. It may take him a few days... last time I talked with him, he had 47 JT's he was managing the orders on... A sold order is one a buyer orders and gets assigned a VIN for. Wait times are estimated at 10 weeks once your color is available (mine's Stingray too and he has my build sheet and deposit) but that could change either way with Production and parts availbility.... Not sure on the Mopar upgrades just yet, Parts are all still new and trickling in... best to wait and research the aftermarket parts that will fit a JL, at least for the front half of the JT... Rear bumpers are an unknown at this point due to the new frame design.....Travis is a straight shooter, shoot e'm an email, sit back and wait ubtil June 24th or so when Stingray is available to order....
Sponsored