First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 2017 Wrangler
Occupation
Store Manager Weis Markets
Ok, so although I’m probably 4 weeks away from getting my Gladiator, im already in the planning stage. I was thinking about going with the RC 3.5” lift for roughly $500. But after seeing a bunch of glads with just the RC 2.5”, I’m now leaving that way. Only concern is some are saying it’s actually a little taller in the front. So will adding a 3/4” spacer in the back make sense. So for roughly $225 I get almost the same results as the 3.5”. I know on of the differences is the shocks, but the RC shocks don’t have much positives from what I’ve read, and can’t imagine sticking with the stock shocks being any issues. I love how the gladiator drives. Let me know your opinions.
Sponsored

Reasons

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
KL Cherokee Trailhawk, JT Gladiator RUBICON
Occupation
Enabler
Ok, so although I’m probably 4 weeks away from getting my Gladiator, im already in the planning stage. I was thinking about going with the RC 3.5” lift for roughly $500. But after seeing a bunch of glads with just the RC 2.5”, I’m now leaving that way. Only concern is some are saying it’s actually a little taller in the front. So will adding a 3/4” spacer in the back make sense. So for roughly $225 I get almost the same results as the 3.5”. I know on of the differences is the shocks, but the RC shocks don’t have much positives from what I’ve read, and can’t imagine sticking with the stock shocks being any issues. I love how the gladiator drives. Let me know your opinions.
The RC 2.5" lift is only for the front though.

Renegade

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
Build Thread
Link
I've been considering that, or a 1.5" front level and .75" rear spacer until I settle on a final solution. I bought one of the first Tearflex lifts when they first came out for the JK, then a lot better options appeared a few months later. I regretted having locked in early...

LidLess07X

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JKU Recon, 2001 TJ Sport, 2018 Mustang GT PP1 with Roush S.C.
Daystar makes a nice 2” kit the includes the front and rear, keeps your factory shocks(extensions), and is less than $400. That Rough Country looks nose high to me. Not a fan

Reasons

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
KL Cherokee Trailhawk, JT Gladiator RUBICON
Occupation
Enabler
That is because it is a front only lift.

Daystar makes a nice 2” kit the includes the front and rear, keeps your factory shocks(extensions), and is less than $400. That Rough Country looks nose high to me. Not a fan

Sponsored

OP
OP

Gregbj33

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 2017 Wrangler
Occupation
Store Manager Weis Markets
The nose high part is why I was thinking To also purchase the 3/4” rear spacer. I think that would either level the RC 2.5 or give a slight rake which is ok.

Yellow1098

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Silver Sport S, 77 trans am, Ducati 1098
I was going to start a thread with a question about this...I don't know all the options but I am still thinking of if I'm going to run 35's or 37's on my sport s max tow....I was thinking of if a 2inch ish lift would work for either of those? I know the mopar lift from my dealer is a lot of money $1500 and then I didn't know the RC was for the front only and don't want that....So what lift size do I need from which companies?.....and what would work for 35's and 37's? and do I need to get a leveling kit? if you just lift it will the nose be high? so much to learn

Renegade

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
Build Thread
Link
Choices are still pretty limited right now. Waiting a few months should allow for several more companies to get stuff to the market. I plan to do a spacer lift until more development occurs.

Gren71

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT sports S Max Tow (Sold) '23 Ram 1500
Occupation
Magician
Vehicle Showcase
same as others. Im doing to alloy usa 1.5in front and 3/4in daystar rear spacers as a stop gap
Sponsored