Sponsored

Fire extinguisher

361Sean

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubi. 2006 Liberty. 2003 Ram 2500 CTD, and a couple of Hogs.
Then leave.

Problem solved.
Sponsored

JP1

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 JLU Rubicon 4xe
Build Thread
Link

361Sean

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubi. 2006 Liberty. 2003 Ram 2500 CTD, and a couple of Hogs.
Yea, some guys like to hide behind their monitor and bully others because they didn't "search" first. So silly.

Sponsored

Oscar Indy

First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Website
offmapoverland.com
Vehicle(s)
JTR
I’m with Bocu. Not everyone lives on this forum. Sometimes people just find it and want to ask a question. If it offends you that they didn’t do a search then just ignore. Someone who isn’t offended might answer. Cost you nothing
He did answer. His post included a link to the other discussion that has pictures and links to exactly what he was asking.
Adults get told to use the search in a fun way and respond with either humor or something along the lines of "missed it thanks for the link"
Children with a victim mindset complain about being picked on and then lash out at those who disagree with their victim status.

And about living on the forum. No one asks you to. But look before you leap. If you cant be bothered to search for it on your own then you will have to deal with being chastised by those who you expect to do your research for you.

1ag4o5.jpg

Pk2abilene

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 Cherokee
He did answer. His post included a link to the other discussion that has pictures and links to exactly what he was asking.
Adults get told to use the search in a fun way and respond with either humor or something along the lines of "missed it thanks for the link"
Children with a victim mindset complain about being picked on and then lash out at those who disagree with their victim status.

And about living on the forum. No one asks you to. But look before you leap. If you cant be bothered to search for it on your own then you will have to deal with being chastised by those who you expect to do your research for you.

1ag4o5.jpg

1ag4o5.jpg

1ag4o5.jpg
Or you could just relax. Heaven forbid he didn’t do a search first. Some of you guys spend way to much time caring about internet/forum etiquette. If you have something to contribute to a legitimate question then respond. If not then move on. Nothing lost. If the process is that important, you spend too much time on the forum

Hawkeyes3312

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition
[Reads entire thread, laughs several times.....considers creating a new thread regarding where to mount a fire extinguisher]
[remembers the time I posted a poll on Next Door about fireworks (trolling intended) and got kicked off by the moderators]

I won't do that here, I like most Jeep people!

Oscar Indy

First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Website
offmapoverland.com
Vehicle(s)
JTR
[Reads entire thread, laughs several times.....considers creating a new thread regarding where to mount a fire extinguisher]
[remembers the time I posted a poll on Next Door about fireworks (trolling intended) and got kicked off by the moderators]

I won't do that here, I like most Jeep people!
I'm using a rollbar Mount on passenger rear and an underseat for the driver side front.
:CWL:

Sponsored

JT_Jeff

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK Rubicon, 2016 Husqvarna FE350S
I think the OP should have been treated much kinder and given his low post count given the benefit of the doubt. How about respectfully pointing someone in the right direction the first time. After that...maybe tough love is in order. Like the golf course...you can tell a lot about a person based on their behavior behind a keyboard.

Rocksalt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Here is where I installed mine.. above rollbar on drivers side.I have soft top. Put a black sock on it so it dont rattle. Velcro strap. Done.

8139ABDE-216F-435E-85FD-560AFC03DD7A.jpeg
Sponsored