Fire extinguishers

atxatxatx

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK Wrangler Winter edition (sold), WK2 Grand Cherokee, Gladiator Mojave
In case anyone is interested in the Element fire extinguishers, they currently have 15% off, 1 free extra mount and free shipping over $99. I think it ends December 1st at midnight. I just ordered a few more.

https://elementfire.com/
Discount code: EFHS20
Thanks for posting this, I went ahead and ordered 3 of them, 1 for each of our vehicles.

Advertisement

mazeppa

First Name
y= x/0
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR Panda
Occupation
knife sharpening snob
In case anyone is interested in the Element fire extinguishers, they currently have 15% off, 1 free extra mount and free shipping over $99. I think it ends December 1st at midnight. I just ordered a few more.

https://elementfire.com/
Discount code: EFHS20

Thanks a lot for the code, the 15% off made me finally pull the trigger to order (just in time last day).

ron168

First Name
Ron
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Rubi, '20 JT Rubi LE, '17 GLS63
FYI, a kitchen, dry chemical extinguisher can certainly prevent your JT from burning to the ground, but boy do those things make a mess! That dry chemical stuff gets everywhere and it's very difficult to clean.

I'm thinking a CO2 extinguisher would be a better bet although I know they are more expensive.
Thanks for the knowledge folks. I went ahead and got 2 from Elements thanks to @punk'n heads up.

WemoVealot

First Name
Chris
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTO, 2021 JLUR
Occupation
Military
So I ended up getting some of the element extinguishers to add to my existing home/vehicle ones and you’ve made me immediately regret getting the seat bracket mount. That looks slick as heck.
This. I decided to copy the quick access element-on-a-roll-bar option for the Jeep. Meanwhile, my wife's car has a traditional extinguisher behind the passenger seat (with a questionably expensive bracketeer).

Note: "ngs10" worked today for 10% off at elementfire.com

DreamedofaJeepSomeday

First Name
Martin
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland 6-speed. 2004 Dodge Dakota Quad Cab 4x4, gave to daughter w/350K miles
Occupation
Civil Engineer
Meanwhile, my wife's car has a traditional extinguisher behind the passenger seat (with a questionably expensive Bracketeer).
Indeed it is expensive for what it consists of. I feel that way about most of the accessories I have purchased for my JT. Bought them anyway.

Ophio

First Name
Jim
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Galdiator Overland (Stock)
Occupation
Retired Product Safety Engineer
Great information on the extinguishers - Where do you put it ?? I did a lot of searching and wonder if anyone has used this; Truck/SUV Fire Extinguisher Holder from safaristraps com about 50 bucks and uses the seat back

Willys2Gladiator

First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Vehicle Showcase
Great information on the extinguishers - Where do you put it ?? I did a lot of searching and wonder if anyone has used this; Truck/SUV Fire Extinguisher Holder from safaristraps com about 50 bucks and uses the seat back
Back corner.
PXL_20201126_001234191.jpg

Ophio

First Name
Jim
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Galdiator Overland (Stock)
Occupation
Retired Product Safety Engineer
I like it what is the holder, Looks nice

Freebooter

First Name
Brad
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mojave, 2020 124 Spider Abarth
Occupation
Almost Retired
Amerex 2.5# Haltron with a Bartact TAOFEH roll bar mount. Done!

Advertisement

Advertisement