Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Admin
Via CarsDirect.com:

Shoppers looking to score a deal on a new Jeep Gladiator will find the latter half of January to be a great time to buy. A mix of dealer discounts and a new rebate has resulted in as much as $9,000 in savings in some parts of the country. In some cases, consumers may find the vehicle to be a smarter buy than the Wrangler.

To start, dealer incentive bulletins reveal that Jeep introduced a $2,000 bonus nationally on 2020 Gladiators back on January 17. Through February 3, all trims are eligible except the Rubicon. The exclusion is something we’ve seen with past offers like last year’s loyalty discount and a deal for those switching brands.​

A nationwide search reveals discounts upwards of $9,000 - $12,000 off the MSRP.
Sponsored

PyrPatriot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Sport S Max Tow; Honda Element
Meh, I'll toss up losing out on $5k more in up-front savings as premium for having my dream car in time for my firstborn's delivery and having previous unwise financial decisions that prevented me from getting as good a rate as I should have.

I can't explain it. Having the JT has made me so happy it makes me forget all the realities and downsides...odd. Not a Jeep thing, a Jeep virus!

Last edited:

GLADY8R

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
USPS Maintenance Electronic Technician
Meh, I'll toss up losing out on $5k more in up-front savings as premium for having my dream car in time for my firstborn's delivery and having previous unwise financial decisions that prevented me from getting as good a rate as I should have.

I can't explain it. Having the JT has made me so happy it makes me forget all the realities and downsides...odd. Not a Jeep thing, a Jeep virus!
Nothing better than getting what you consider to be the best!

AV8tor

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 Ford Bronco, Gladiator soon!
Best I could do was a 45K MSRP Sport down to 37.5K which included the 2000 rebate. I’m pretty happy about that either way, but I’d be surprised if you could hit the 9-12k off mark off on a fairly stock sport.

Sponsored

saintpauljeff

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Gladiator Rubi, '03 BMW Z4, '20 Mitsu OutSport
Occupation
Software Developer
Probably cost me that $2k discount buying on Black Friday weekend, oh well, I may have done worse w/ my trade in that was on the verge of needing some maintenance repairs if I waited until now. About the only thing I regret is that I didn't get the color I wanted, so be it with my first foray into FCA.

Mikegcny

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Wrangler Willys 4xe
Occupation
Software Architect
Yet here in NY just checked back in with dealer who has had the same JT on the lot since last July- offered me 2k off msrp...
What are you looking for? I have a bunch of dealers near NY that were willing to discount their vehicles.

I got mine - $47K MSRP for $40,500. I origianlly thought this was 12% off, but just did the math and its is 13.8% off. the 40,500 was also inclusive of shipping.

Bobs85Reny

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
85 CJ7 Renegade, 81 Cj8 Scrammler, 84 CJ8 Scrambler, 89 YJ Laredo, 06 Wrangler LJ, 86 CJ7, 02 Liberty, 16 jeePatriot
In NJ there was no good deals to be had on a Gladiator. I ended up giving up on buying one. I will wait a few years when prices become more reasonable. I did however buy another jeep. I ended up with a 2015 white JKU Sahara with only 20,000 miles on it. Now its time to build my overland rig.

nlicalsi91

First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU Sahara Tank Green
Yeah on Long Island no one is offering this. Only the $2,000 off from the factory rebate. The sad thing is that most of the gladiators are sitting on dealer lots for Months. Westbury Jeep has had the same Red Rubicon since July that has so many miles on it from test drives that it now got moved to the used inventory.

Sponsored

Bobs85Reny

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
85 CJ7 Renegade, 81 Cj8 Scrammler, 84 CJ8 Scrambler, 89 YJ Laredo, 06 Wrangler LJ, 86 CJ7, 02 Liberty, 16 jeePatriot
Yeah on Long Island no one is offering this. Only the $2,000 off from the factory rebate. The sad thing is that most of the gladiators are sitting on dealer lots for Months. Westbury Jeep has had the same Red Rubicon since July that has so many miles on it from test drives that it now got moved to the used inventory.
Same here the best was $2,000 off MSRP. Even the lease deals were horrible. All I wanted was a sport s with a max tow and a hardtop. At least Jku's are starting to get reasonably priced now. I am probably better off in the long run. There is so many years worth of JK's in aftermarket support that I won't have to wait for the products that I want and still have the money to buy them.

teneck83

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator LE, 1966 Corvette Roadster L72, 1969 Corvette Coupe L46, 1990 Mustang GT Roadster, 2013 Viper GTS Track Pack, 2018 Camaro ZL1 1LE
All the NY/NJ folks. Contact John LuSurello at RI SURESKY in Goshen NY. Phenomenal salesman and quality dealership.

Mikegcny

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Wrangler Willys 4xe
Occupation
Software Architect
Westbury Jeep has had the same Red Rubicon since July that has so many miles on it from test drives that it now got moved to the used inventory.
Westbury. Long Island's mall crawler headquarters. I am not sure who would even consider buying a truck there. They probably sold the car to themselves and took the FCA $2000 discount.

I am on Long Island and have purchased my last 3 vehicles off of long Island. All three over the phone. Only had to leave the island to pick them up.

Blade1668

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
90XJ, 91XJ, 91MJ, 05 LJ, 20 JT
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Well I "Pulled the trigger" Gobi Sport S Max Tow w hardtop and aux switch n sprayed bedliner. Was "only" 5 in area with Max Tow, HT, aux switch and (smoker group not wanted) in Gobi. I planned to order I didn't get the seat color I wanted. Picked up on way to work.

PyrPatriot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Sport S Max Tow; Honda Element
Well I "Pulled the trigger" Gobi Sport S Max Tow w hardtop and aux switch n sprayed bedliner. Was "only" 5 in area with Max Tow, HT, aux switch and (smoker group not wanted) in Gobi. I planned to order I didn't get the seat color I wanted. Picked up on way to work.
Did you get more than $2000 off msrp?
Sponsored