Gladiator Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

arbour0713

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JKU
Now to see how long it takes to get here.

17C835B1-B3A9-4635-B8B6-B90E1326CB91.jpeg
That's crazy!!! Just looking for information on when I can expect my Gladiator after the sticker is found, and here you are, posting about yours, with mine right above it!!!

Advertisement

ciarraikerry

First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator JTR
Occupation
Biologist
God that is slow... terribly slow! I hope that they are able to increase the speed of completion a bit and/or already have since your truck.

I'm familiar with Koons, I was stationed in Hampton Roads so I have bought from them in the past!
Delivery window is now until 6/11. I haven’t bought from Koons. I was in Boston for my last order. It’s been a great experience so far.

DunnMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
So the bosshog truck was ordered on 5/23 and the sticker has already been found? I guess it's possible the ordered date is wrong since you have to input that yourself, but also I assumed the sticker came after the build so I'm confused about that too.
The bosshog truck is mine, and the order date is correct. However, when I go to view window sticker it says, 'Sorry, a Window Sticker is unavailable for this VIN'.

tampahoosier

First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Diesel Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cybersecurity - Cyber Intelligence
Vehicle Showcase
The bosshog truck is mine, and the order date is correct. However, when I go to view window sticker it says, 'Sorry, a Window Sticker is unavailable for this VIN'.
Have you reached out to jeep chat and asked where you are in the build? Also what color is your truck and is it manual or auto?

Glad_Sconnie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Gladiator
Vehicle Showcase
My "build" is SconnieGator...which is an Auto Gator - Sport S - headed to WI. I was pretty much following along with ciarraikerry during the process, from those posts/updates (receiving my build sheet on the afternoon of May 28th and frame/paint/trim at the same times), but not any longer. Hopefully that changes soon and my sticker is found over the next 24hrs.

I'm assuming mine is being held up currently for the factory bedliner.

Delivery window is now until 6/11. I haven’t bought from Koons. I was in Boston for my last order. It’s been a great experience so far.

Sponsored

ciarraikerry

First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator JTR
Occupation
Biologist
My "build" is SconnieGator...which is an Auto Gator - Sport S - headed to WI. I was pretty much following along with ciarraikerry during the process, from those posts/updates (receiving my build sheet on the afternoon of May 28th and frame/paint/trim at the same times), but not any longer. Hopefully that changes soon and my sticker is found over the next 24hrs.

I'm assuming mine is being held up currently for the factory bedliner.
Hang in there!

DunnMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Have you reached out to jeep chat and asked where you are in the build? Also what color is your truck and is it manual or auto?
I haven't spoke to Jeep chat...not sure how to do that so I guess will Google it. My build is an automatic in Rubicon trim, Stingray with saddle brown leather interior, sprayed box and fenders/top painted to match.

DunnMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Man...I only ordered on May 23 and I hear rumours the 2021 builds are starting in July? I wonder what the odds are that I get my 2020 built quickly as they prep for 2021 builds??

tampahoosier

First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Diesel Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cybersecurity - Cyber Intelligence
Vehicle Showcase
Man...I only ordered on May 23 and I hear rumours the 2021 builds are starting in July? I wonder what the odds are that I get my 2020 built quickly as they prep for 2021 builds??
That’s why they are pushing out all special orders first. Everyone e is just trying to figure out how you o Problem is they are running at a max, half capacity and not even running all the shifts. Wrangler production kick over is soon (I posted it a few pages ago) so I would expect a 15 month run 2020 MY gladiator to follow suit.

For the Jeep Chat, click the link below. You should see a black box at the top that says “Chat”. Click it and a new page/pop up will open to enter your info. Provide the VIN and they will give you the exact status.

https://fcacommunity.force.com/Chrysler/s/knowledge

JED26274

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Grand Cherokee Overland
well, got the window sticker on 5/27, and the delivery window was set between 6/1 and 6/15.

Delivered to the dealership 6/1!!!

6/1 it is!
I think all the "Magic Sauce" belongs to my sales rep - he said he has an inside connection to a fast track, seems to be the case. Either way, I'm not complaining.
Jeep Gladiator Gladiator Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 20200601_184801

20200601_184814.jpg

Sponsored

JED26274

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JED, did you order the factory spray-in bedliner (or any other potential "extras" that would need an additional step)?
Glad, I am getting a Line-X bed liner that the dealership will coordinate. she just got to the dealership tonight, so now I have about 5 days of mods until I can take it home.

JED26274

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It was In paint the morning of 5/22. So it must have been in frame 5/21. Just over 10 days to complete with a holiday weekend thrown in there. The bed liner and tonneau definitely add to it. They did tell me it was in for inspection after the bed liner. At least they’re thorough.

It’s going to Koons in Virginia. I work outside of DC in Maryland. It’s about a 15 minute drive from work.
When was it in Inspection status? Mine went to Inspection to schedule for delivery in the same day. I checked this morning and they told we it was still awaiting scheduling for delivery - it showed up at 5:30 pm today at the dealership on a car hauler.

ciarraikerry

First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator JTR
Occupation
Biologist
When was it in Inspection status? Mine went to Inspection to schedule for delivery in the same day. I checked this morning and they told we it was still awaiting scheduling for delivery - it showed up at 5:30 pm today at the dealership on a car hauler.
I think it was showing as in inspection on Thursday. When I checked on Friday it was having options added. Which I guess was the trifold tonneau. The sticker only appeared today.

Advertisement

Advertisement