Gladiator Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

Schreconjeep

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 StingGray JTRD, '09 Prius, '15 Odyssey
2021 JTR EcoDiesel Ordered (7/20/20). POC and VIN (7/22/20)

D status.

I sure hope y'all get your 2020s in a hurry so they can start on mine!!;)

Advertisement

TrainMan

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Chevy Silverado, 2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S.
My Sport S arrived at the dealer last night!

DreamedofaJeepSomeday

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland 6-speed. 2004 Dodge Dakota Quad Cab 4x4, gave to daughter w/350K miles
Occupation
Civil Engineer

Pghpp77

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Sport 2 door
We ordered on the same day. Did you get a bed liner or cover? I am thinking those are the accessories that are slowing me down. I’ve been waiting for accessories for 10 days.
Checked again today and I’m still waiting for accessories. Is anyone else stuck in this same status?

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR
Occupation
Retired
Checked again today and I’m still waiting for accessories. Is anyone else stuck in this same status?
How long have you been in JB? On the JL side it can be 1 to 14 days.

Sponsored

TheGreatCO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave Previous: 2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, 2013 Ford Escape
Mine went into JB on Friday, and allegedly it shipped today or the end of yesterday. I had dual top, spray bed liner, and roll up tonneau cover.

Pghpp77

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Sport 2 door
Mine went into JB on Friday, and allegedly it shipped today or the end of yesterday. I had dual top, spray bed liner, and roll up tonneau cover.
I assumed mine was waiting on the spray bed liner and/or roll up tonneau cover. Now I have no idea why mine is sitting in JB. The dealer checked on Monday and did not have any additional details. Ugh....

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator JT
Occupation
Attorney
My Ruby is sitting in Memphis waiting on a truck. Again the best the dealer can tell me is "It'll be here no later than the middle of next week [sunglasses emoji]." Really?

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR
Occupation
Retired
My Ruby is sitting in Memphis waiting on a truck. Again the best the dealer can tell me is "It'll be here no later than the middle of next week [sunglasses emoji]." Really?
Forum member had her JL sitting at Nashville drop yard almost two weeks this month because they had 900 cars waiting to be loaded on trucks or off railcars. Railroad and trucking company company not enough employess. She had to have it escalated to get it. Another guy had same issue in I think it was the Memphis yard.

Sponsored

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator JT
Occupation
Attorney
Forum member had her JL sitting at Nashville drop yard almost two weeks this month because they had 900 cars waiting to be loaded on trucks or off railcars. Railroad and trucking company company not enough employess. She had to have it escalated to get it. Another guy had same issue in I think it was the Memphis yard.
yippee

Cgreene

First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
It is worth the wait. Mine took 9 weeks total. Most of the wait was in D1... Waiting to be built.
Jeep Gladiator Gladiator Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking IMG_20200722_131337
That's very reassuring! Mine's status as D1 was confirmed by my dealer today! Who knows, maybe that'll be quick and it'll shoot out of the pipeline and into my driveway!!

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR
Occupation
Retired
More dissatisfaction from Toledo workers about Covid at the plant and some are also suing FCA and UAW for bribery. Surprised anything gets built there. Partly explains the new hours (JL plant) with one hour between shifts.

TOLEDO, Ohio — On-site coronavirus testing will now be available to Jeep workers.
This on-site testing is a win, according to UAW Local 12 president Bruce Baumhower.
It was also announced in this plan to hire more employees, but in the meantime, some plant workers tell me they still have concerns.
"We feel like nobody cares about us and we're being told you come to work every day or you're going to get fired," a Jeep employee said.
With thousands of people in and out of the Toledo Jeep plant every day.. some employees are concerned not enough is being done to prevent possible exposure to contracting COVID-19.
"I guess the major concern is just the number of people overlapping at all times, I mean basically there's no way to social distance we're working 6 or 7 day weeks not caring if second shift overlaps with first shift," a Jeep employee said.
While Jeep's parent company confirms they have had positive cases, it sent this statement: "FCA continues to make the health and safety of its employees a top priority. Since restarting our operations, we have not had any spread of the virus in our plants. Any suggestion to the contrary is completely untrue."
They sent a statement from May talking about precautions that have been put in place including hand and workspace sanitizers, masks and required health questionnaires before employees can come in the building.
"We do have 10 minutes to sanitize our work station each morning with rubbing alcohol. If that's what the CDC has approved then great, but a lot of times, those bottles are empty."
Heat-sensing cameras that can detect when someone who walks by has a fever are also at the entrances, but one employee said they need to be monitored by an employee
"We have them, but are they manned all the time? No," a Jeep employee said.
Both employees who spoke to WTOL said their number one concern is not knowing if the people they're working around have been exposed and that they usually don't find out until way after the possible exposure.
"The problem is the people being exposed are not being considered a risk. So even if they've been exposed at home, they know for an absolute fact they've been exposed, once at work they get confirmation of this the people they've been working with all day long are not considered exposed," a Jeep employee said.
With the union's announcement that they've negotiated on-site testing, this issue may begin to dissipate, but another concern is the limitations on their sick time because of staffing
levels.
"I'm only allowed to use them Tuesday Wednesday Thursday. I'm not allowed Monday, Friday, Saturday,' a Jeep employee said.
The union is negotiating with the company and says they should be hiring more part and full-time employees.
The health department says they have been to Jeep multiple times without any issues and will continue working with them.

DreamedofaJeepSomeday

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland 6-speed. 2004 Dodge Dakota Quad Cab 4x4, gave to daughter w/350K miles
Occupation
Civil Engineer
More dissatisfaction from Toledo workers about Covid at the plant and some are also suing FCA and UAW for bribery. Surprised anything gets built there. Partly explains the new hours (JL plant) with one hour between shifts.
Wow, I sure hope quality hasn't gone down because of worker dissatisfaction.

Last edited:

Advertisement

Advertisement