Sponsored

Swapping the Mojave plastic bumper with the Mopar steel bumper

EWP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps
Here's a better shot of where I trimmed the bumper.

20200909_202454.jpg
FYI, I found if you simply notched the bumper as Mojave1 did there are no modifications/relocations required on the brackets. Fits like original. Thank you Mojave1 for the suggestion. This seems to be the simplest approach.
Jeep Gladiator Swapping the Mojave plastic bumper with the Mopar steel bumper IMG_5188
Jeep Gladiator Swapping the Mojave plastic bumper with the Mopar steel bumper IMG_5191
Jeep Gladiator Swapping the Mojave plastic bumper with the Mopar steel bumper IMG_5190
Jeep Gladiator Swapping the Mojave plastic bumper with the Mopar steel bumper IMG_5189
Sponsored

EWP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps
I was using a factory Rubicon steel bumper by the way.

EXTORTION

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Retired Law Enforcement
Anyone completed this swap and installed the Warn Winch Mount. I believe it has a spacer bracket which moves the bumper forward about 1/4" or so. Was wonder if that was enough to not require any trimming of the bumper for the Mojave skid to be installed with out issues

Sponsored

Sponsored

Mojave1

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram
Does it come with a license plate mount? Sorry for all the questions.
Its no problem whatsoever, but no it does not. I put this on it yesterday. Its a license plate relocation bracket that I flipped so I can run a whip flag for the dunes .

20200914_134657.jpg

20200914_134645.jpg

JTX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
I apologize if I missed a link but what specifically is the “eBay bumper” that’s being referenced ?

I’ve infrequently seen both JTR and JLR steel bumpers show up in the FOR SALE section but they go awfully fast and so far I’ve only placed 2nd.

Is eBay just the sale arena or an actual category of Rubicon Steel Bumper easily found ?

Thanks for the info

MSGEngineering

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Mohave
Occupation
Engineer
I apologize if I missed a link but what specifically is the “eBay bumper” that’s being referenced ?

I’ve infrequently seen both JTR and JLR steel bumpers show up in the FOR SALE section but they go awfully fast and so far I’ve only placed 2nd.

Is eBay just the sale arena or an actual category of Rubicon Steel Bumper easily found ?

Thanks for the info
There are some “knock off” bumpers sold on eBay. Some think they are exactly the same as the Mopar ones (made in the same factory). They all have bumper sensor holes in them. They sell for about $430.
Sponsored