What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS]

Lucky1

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator max tow - 2011 honda odyssey
Ran into an escape on the ride home from work. No airbag deployment. Drove her home and will have to wait till Monday to see how bad it really is. Bumper is shot. Flare is scuffed, tow hook is scuffed, grill to hood alignment seems maybe of a smidge.

67698.jpeg

20201016_164755.jpg

FLUndertaker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport, 1986 Jeep CJ7
Ran into an escape on the ride home from work. No airbag deployment. Drove her home and will have to wait till Monday to see how bad it really is. Bumper is shot. Flare is scuffed, tow hook is scuffed, grill to hood alignment seems maybe of a smidge.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20201016_164755

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20201016_164755
That user name...,,

Sponsored

Sponsored

rmerkushen

First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Solutions Architect
if I was in the market I would be looking at the AEV' s or the Teraflex wheels. This is going to look sharp once you mount them up.

What do you have like $400 wort of coolers in this shot;)
I like what's parked there... Nice set of wheels. post a pic once its done. I have been eyeing them up.

Capt.Grumps1075

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator sport s
Occupation
Towboat Captain
Didn't do today. But got windows tinted. Yeah like em dark. And ordered my Grump stickers in drab green to kinda match the black. Looking at new bumpers. Wish I had took pictures but waiting till I get it at least with the stickers on. Will get em on here soon though