Gladiator, Backup Camera, and 7 inch screen

OP
OP

Missionsparta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler, Ram
Here is a picture of mine, I have about .5” on each side of black where there is usually information on the radio screen for example. Are some saying that area is filled with picture?
42D54AC8-4BA8-4F0D-A0D0-C92EC4878D51.jpeg
Mine looks just like yours, but the mass majority of people on here are saying they don't have the black bars and have a full wide view. The other model I tested this weekend also filled the full screen.
Sponsored

Reactions: Mac

Mac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Hydro Blue Max Tow
Mine looks just like yours, but the mass majority of people on here are saying they don't have the black bars and have a full wide view. The other model I tested this weekend also filled the full screen.
My build date is 7/20/20 just to add more info, perhaps there was a change at some point.

OP
OP

Missionsparta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler, Ram
Anyone know how to bring Jeep Care into this thread like they are in other forums?

Sponsored

Mr._Bill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland - 2013 Nissan Leaf SV
Vehicle Showcase
The Zoom button is in the margin, so the whole screen is in use. Not showing the picture edge to edge is either from a programming change or a hardware change.

Moe_Fugga

Banned
Banned
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
When I read this I thought mine used the entire screen. When I was backing up today I saw that it was like yours. I don’t have the zoom button in the margin though. Never paid much attention to it I guess. It is what it is IMO.

Jeep Gladiator Gladiator, Backup Camera, and 7 inch screen 3E39A3EF-8FA1-481D-AA7B-4845225C76C0

Reactions: Mac

Gvsukids

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Delivery Driver

Sponsored

DreamedofaJeepSomeday

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland 6-speed. 2004 Dodge Dakota Quad Cab 4x4, gave to daughter w/350K miles
Occupation
Civil Engineer
Mine has a little plus icon on the bottom corner that zooms in.
I have an Overland with tow package and 7" screen. Backup image is rectangular, not square, but does not fill entire screen. There is a black band maybe 1/2" wide on both sides. On the left top is the plus sign that gives the trailer hitch zoom, on the right top there is an X (to close screen) when back camera is on not in reverse (selected from screen menu).

Techloco

First Name
Miguel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S
When I read this I thought mine used the entire screen. When I was backing up today I saw that it was like yours. I don’t have the zoom button in the margin though. Never paid much attention to it I guess. It is what it is IMO.

Jeep Gladiator Gladiator, Backup Camera, and 7 inch screen 3E39A3EF-8FA1-481D-AA7B-4845225C76C0
Mine looks like that it‘s a Sport S with tow package, it has the zoom option but doesn’t fill the screen

OP
OP

Missionsparta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler, Ram
I'm starting to think that it is suppose to fill the screen and they were short on proper cameras and shoved them out the door with the wrong ones.

DreamedofaJeepSomeday

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland 6-speed. 2004 Dodge Dakota Quad Cab 4x4, gave to daughter w/350K miles
Occupation
Civil Engineer
I'm starting to think that it is suppose to fill the screen and they were short on proper cameras and shoved them out the door with the wrong ones.
For those of you which have the full screen, where does the plus sign for hitch zoom appear?