First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Computer Consultant
So, everywhere I look, splash guards are a pain to find so far ... I called Weathertech and the guy told me that the Mojave is a "special" trim level ... WHich makes no sense to me ... He also said that his "truck guys" had never heard of it but will check into it ..

Everyone says that the rear mud flaps will fit everything but will not fit if it is a Sport S "Max Tow" but others will fit ...

Well, a Mojave has everything that a Max Tow has as far as I understand ... So does that mean that the flaps will not fit ?

Anyone find any splash guards for a Mojave that fit well ?
Sponsored

jbn40301

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mojave 2020
So, everywhere I look, splash guards are a pain to find so far ... I called Weathertech and the guy told me that the Mojave is a "special" trim level ... WHich makes no sense to me ... He also said that his "truck guys" had never heard of it but will check into it ..

Everyone says that the rear mud flaps will fit everything but will not fit if it is a Sport S "Max Tow" but others will fit ...

Well, a Mojave has everything that a Max Tow has as far as I understand ... So does that mean that the flaps will not fit ?

Anyone find any splash guards for a Mojave that fit well ?
The Mojave has wider finders. Just an FYI.

OP
OP
MrZappo

MrZappo

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Computer Consultant
Here are Rok Blokz on my Mojave xl long on the front and xl on the back
Jeep Gladiator Mojave Splash Guards ??? AMP u
Jeep Gladiator Mojave Splash Guards ??? AMP u
Thanks. Even their website does not have a mojave option from what I can see. I appreciate the pics!

Sponsored

Sponsored

Choatecav

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Sales
Ironically, I was just about to post a thread about Mojave mud flap options because I have also been running into a wall trying to find any, when I see this thread had been revived. :)

Sounds like the RokBlokz are doing the job pretty well for many of you. Do they require much drilling??

Just to ask the question...... Are there any other examples or photos out there on Mojaves that y'all can share? Would certainly appreciate it.

Jocww

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
thewongwindingroad.blogspot.com
Vehicle(s)
73 Fj40 lq9 on 38s 2021 JTRD Gecko Green on 37s
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Flight Instructor

Choatecav

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Sales
Do you still think you went the right way or would you get the rears too?
Since I last posted in August, I ordered the RokBlokz for my Mojave and only got the fronts. I am extremely pleased with them as they have all but eliminated any splashing back on the rails, doors, body, etc. Also, they were very easy to install. I doubt I will add the rears.

jac04

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave, 2014 JKRX SWB
I have both the front & rears on my Mojave. I really like that the rears keep the rear bumper area from filling up with mud & debris (and snow, although this will be my first winter with it). Also, I think the vehicle looks more 'balanced' with both the front & rear flaps.

I took the picture below after installing the RB flaps and bombing down a few muddy dirt roads. Note that there isn't a speck of mud on the rear bumper.

flaps w mud 1.jpg

SonoranMojave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
Since I last posted in August, I ordered the RokBlokz for my Mojave and only got the fronts. I am extremely pleased with them as they have all but eliminated any splashing back on the rails, doors, body, etc. Also, they were very easy to install. I doubt I will add the rears.
What size did you get and how was the install? Leaving for work this morning I noticed multiple rock chips on my door hinges so I’d like to get some.
Sponsored