Sponsored

Max tow max tow max tow.

Sazabi19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Kia Cadenza, 2020 Jeep Gladiator JT Sport S
I say it because it denotes the 4.10 gearing which makes a difference. I don't personally tow but there are some differences which can help in threads where people are asking questions. It's not the same thing as saying anything about an aesthetic upgrade or something like a larger screen or enhanced audio. If we're talking about gas mileage or anything to with driving then noting the Max Tow can help someone to see differences or similarities. It has real impact on driving dynamics.
Sponsored

OP
OP
KurtP

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Only Fans Content Creator
I say it because it denotes the 4.10 gearing which makes a difference. I don't personally tow but there are some differences which can help in threads where people are asking questions. It's not the same thing as saying anything about an aesthetic upgrade or something like a larger screen or enhanced audio. If we're talking about gas mileage or anything to with driving then noting the Max Tow can help someone to see differences or similarities. It has real impact on driving dynamics.
makes sense.

The Crusader

First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting gray JTSD.
Occupation
Field Engineer
1. Don't brag on max tow. Only mention it in technical sections when it's related to topic.
2. Don't complain about oversized key fob.
3. Don't brag about tow capacity of diesel.
4. 18s aren't as good as 17s because there is not enough tire to cushion the ride when aired down.
5. ?

I'm learning. I'll be ready when I finally order.

OP
OP
KurtP

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
1. Don't brag on max tow. Only mention it in technical sections when it's related to topic.
4. 18s aren't as good as 17s because there is not enough tire to cushion the ride when aired down.
5. ?

5- lift it, tire it, bumper and light it, and drive it all over the damn planet.

Jaxmax

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps....... 2021 Mojave , 2019 Wrangler
Occupation
Electrical Manager
Kurt, Max Tow is the most capable towing and hauling Gladitaor there is, comes with rear locker, 4:10 rear, wide track axles, and is not a mileage leader by any strech, that would be Overlands or Sports. The Max tow option, would be better if you could get it on the Overland also, but then everything is becoming the same, there should just let options be avalible across more packages, I would not have bought a Mojave if I could have gotten a "Overland Max Tow", but you and I both know the Mojave can do 90% of what the Max Tow can, but the Max Tow can only do 10% of what the Ultimate Gladiatoir ever build can do the one and only MOJAVE!!!

Sponsored

Jaxmax

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps....... 2021 Mojave , 2019 Wrangler
Occupation
Electrical Manager
Sorry, Kurt, just slipped out!

OP
OP
KurtP

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Kurt, Max Tow is the most capable towing and hauling Gladitaor there is, comes with rear locker, 4:10 rear, wide track axles, and is not a mileage leader by any strech, that would be Overlands or Sports. The Max tow option, would be better if you could get it on the Overland also, but then everything is becoming the same, then should just let options be avalible across more packages, I would not have bought a Mojave if I could have gotten a "Overland Max Tow", but you and I both know the Mojave can do 90% of what the Max Tow can, but the Max Tow can only do 10% of what the Ultimate Gladiatoir ever build can do the one and only MOJAVE!!!
hahaha. I love the Mojave. Im not bagging on the “max tow” i just didnt get it. Seems like a good way to save a couple bucks if youre going to do a big build anyway.

jurfie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Granite Crystal Metallic JKR; 2016 Daytona Grey Audi A5 Competition Package
5. ?

5- lift it, tire it, bumper and light it, and drive it all over the damn planet.
6. Don't install an Angry Bird or Grumper grill.
7. Don't let anyone tell you how to build your Jeep. ;)

The Crusader

First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting gray JTSD.
Occupation
Field Engineer
6. Don't install an Angry Bird or Grumper grill.
7. Don't let anyone tell you how to build your Jeep. ;)
I hate those things. I'm not going to mention those to my wife. It will be her daily driver. She gets the newest and most dependable vehicles. I get them well pampered later and drive them when we are together. I'm just steering her for whatever I want as well. She won't argue about me building it because it's "hers".

Sponsored

OP
OP
KurtP

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
8. Don't wave at female Wrangler/Gladiator drivers, they apparently don't like us guys waving at them and rarely return them :P
wtf?! Who stares at an oncoming driver long enough to know?!

Sazabi19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Kia Cadenza, 2020 Jeep Gladiator JT Sport S
As this is my first Jeep I did when I first got it. I'm still excited to get waves :) There are literally threads about this where others have observed that women just don't wave back as much. I'll give you it's generally difficult to tell who's at the helm but if I can tell, then I'll wave accordingly. Some women will initiate and others will wave back. I know several in my area and can recognize their Jeeps and know not to wave at them.

PDiddy

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Architectural Illustrator
8. Don't wave at female Wrangler/Gladiator drivers, they apparently don't like us guys waving at them and rarely return them :P
So true. I stopped trying.

Mac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Hydro Blue Max Tow
Kurt, Max Tow is the most capable towing and hauling Gladitaor there is, comes with rear locker, 4:10 rear, wide track axles, and is not a mileage leader by any strech, that would be Overlands or Sports. The Max tow option, would be better if you could get it on the Overland also, but then everything is becoming the same, there should just let options be avalible across more packages, I would not have bought a Mojave if I could have gotten a "Overland Max Tow", but you and I both know the Mojave can do 90% of what the Max Tow can, but the Max Tow can only do 10% of what the Ultimate Gladiatoir ever build can do the one and only MOJAVE!!!
Must be some magical set of shocks the Mojave comes with seeing as that is really the only tangible difference between it and the other models, not like comparing a regular F150 with a Raptor for example

PDiddy

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Architectural Illustrator
Max tow should be it’s own trim with “Max Tow” on the hood or something. It’s more significant of a build, in terms of functionality, than a lot of other trims.
Sponsored