WILLYS Edition Gladiator JT Club

Ponchomid

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Willys
Got mine 5 days ago. Looking at putting a 2” lift and 35s on it soon. Maybe a passive entry kit too.

Sponsored

staying_tuned

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Previous: TJx2, JKx1, JKUx1
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Architect
Hope we can still be friends after this....

20210326_102505.jpg

20210326_110317.jpg
I think if there were more historical easter eggs baked in (or unique aspects in general) beyond a few decals, it would be harder to justify but I'm about 80% sure I'll be doing the same thing when I take delivery. The package itself is a great value, visually it hits the nail on the head for me.

I'm familiar with the Willys history being a huge WWII tank fanatic. However, if you remove the $3 worth of decals, this could easily pass as Jeep's version of Ford or Ram's Sport Appearance Package coupled with the off-road package. Apples and oranges, I know, but at least with Ram's "built to serve" edition the changes are truly exclusive and comprehensive.

Love the Willys as a package option though.

Professor_Chaos

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw x4, bmw 330xi, jeep Gladiator willys
Occupation
Homemaker
I think if there were more historical easter eggs baked in (or unique aspects in general) beyond a few decals, it would be harder to justify but I'm about 80% sure I'll be doing the same thing when I take delivery. The package itself is a great value, visually it hits the nail on the head for me.

I'm familiar with the Willys history being a huge WWII tank fanatic. However, if you remove the $3 worth of decals, this could easily pass as Jeep's version of Ford or Ram's Sport Appearance Package coupled with the off-road package. Apples and oranges, I know, but at least with Ram's "built to serve" edition the changes are truly exclusive and comprehensive.

Love the Willys as a package option though.

Yeah, I love the history and the package was definitely the sweet spot for me. Not opposed to getting some interior willys swag somewhere.

My thing is, I just hate the way stickers look on cars. So much cleaner to me now.

Anyone who cares, knows the differences. No stickers needed. To those who don't, stickers are meaningless. So I say, just take em off!

Kickaxe07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro-Blue Pearl Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Machinist
Aw man, so close. Iblike that look better too. Now I just need a key hole that's not chrome. I don't care for the covers I seen for them
Key hole covers came in and look amazing! Have the same texture as the door handles!

20210326_161207.jpg

Sponsored

Blue Ridge

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys in sarge green
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Pet shop owner
Same seller on Esty, I see.
Hope we can still be friends after this....

20210326_102505.jpg

Dont worry. They got a good home...

And finally.... after a quick wash n dry

20210326_123341.jpg
I am SO on the fence about doing the same. If it were 1% less subtle, I'd 100% remove them. As it stands, you can just notice them on sarge and black Willys when the light hits them. I'll drive it a few weeks and then decide.

Kickaxe07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro-Blue Pearl Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Machinist

I am SO on the fence about doing the same. If it were 1% less subtle, I'd 100% remove them. As it stands, you can just notice them on sarge and black Willys when the light hits them. I'llo drive it a few weeks and then decide.
Yeah it is, I got mine on Etsy but they are the same

Professor_Chaos

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw x4, bmw 330xi, jeep Gladiator willys
Occupation
Homemaker

I am SO on the fence about doing the same. If it were 1% less subtle, I'd 100% remove them. As it stands, you can just notice them on sarge and black Willys when the light hits them. I'll drive it a few weeks and then decide.

Don't stay on the fence too long or the sun might decide for ya..

Sleighman

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys Gladiator
Occupation
Retired LEO
Vehicle Showcase
I may be jaded but I think the Willys wheels are the best looking factory wheel Jeep offers!
I agree with you. But I needed a better offset for fatter tires. I went with Morphic wheels from quadratech. Copy of the Willys wheel. This is what Jeep should have done with that wheel. 17x8.5 with +10 Offset. Perfect with 285/75/17 also marked 34 x 11.5.
Jeep Gladiator WILLYS Edition Gladiator JT Club Gladiator Updated Pic 03262021
Sponsored