First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mojave
Occupation
GM
Have a 21 Mojave with a little over 5000 miles most highway taking my kayak lake to lake so far so good except for seat comfort does anyone have a suggestion for a replacement driver seat that offers some support I've looked online without much success. Thanks
Sponsored

onewhippedpuppy

Banned
Banned
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Aerospace
The Mojave is actually the most heavily bolstered and supportive seat they make in the JT. What in particular do you feel is an issue? Have you tried the standard seats in a non-Mojave to compare? If you like the standard seats better, I'm sure you could find someone interested in trading.

I personally love the seats, it's one of the reasons I preferred the Mojave.

OP
OP
Skdmarc

Skdmarc

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mojave
Occupation
GM
The Mojave is actually the most heavily bolstered and supportive seat they make in the JT. What in particular do you feel is an issue? Have you tried the standard seats in a non-Mojave to compare? If you like the standard seats better, I'm sure you could find someone interested in trading.

I personally love the seats, it's one of the reasons I preferred the Mojave.
I'm 6'3 302 I fit fine in the gladiator but just not a lot of support and the headrest are garbage not sure why Jeep doesn't raid the ram parts bin theirs are great maybe I've just been spoiled the last 20 years with a power seat

Gvsukids

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Delivery Driver
I'm 6'3 302 I fit fine in the gladiator but just not a lot of support and the headrest are garbage not sure why Jeep doesn't raid the ram parts bin theirs are great maybe I've just been spoiled the last 20 years with a power seat
Where are you lacking support? There are other threads about raising the front of the seat. Other threads have also talked about going and getting more padding installed in the seats.

OP
OP
Skdmarc

Skdmarc

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mojave
Occupation
GM
Where are you lacking support? There are other threads about raising the front of the seat. Other threads have also talked about going and getting more padding installed in the seats.
The height is fine I saw the one about raising and lowering not about extra padding I will look again for that that is what I would need back support is good butt support not so much

Sponsored

Gvsukids

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Delivery Driver

onewhippedpuppy

Banned
Banned
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Aerospace
I saw that and tried it didn't work for me the ones on the ram are way better
Didn’t work or didn’t make it more comfortable? Because it definitely fits in there backwards.

Sponsored

Kilroy1941

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator mat tow sport
Have a 21 Mojave with a little over 5000 miles most highway taking my kayak lake to lake so far so good except for seat comfort does anyone have a suggestion for a replacement driver seat that offers some support I've looked online without much success. Thanks
My seats are very comfortable with prp seat covers

SteveInOrlando

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Software Design
Installed the 2" slammer omg huge difference the change of the seat angle makes it way more comfortable
LOL, I just started a thread about the seat slammers asking if anyone had installed them.

I am only 6'1" but my height is in my torso, so I look over the top of the mirror, flipping the mirror helped some, but it would be nice to lower the seat so I don't have to crane my head so much at redlights.
Sponsored