Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT sports S Max Tow (Sold) '23 Ram 1500
Occupation
Magician
Vehicle Showcase
Glad to see another gray on gray mud flaps. Im waiting for a gray softopper if you were curious what that would look like on the gray. I have no clue when ill be posting pics though because they said 3 to 5 weeks.
ive been wanting flaps but all of them out there are just obnoxiously large
Sponsored

chrismeece74

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S, 2021 Wrangler Freedom Edit
Occupation
Sr Quality Manager
Got the overrider bar for my XD bumper installed so was finally able to install my Rough Country 12k winch.
I'll put the skid plate back on tomorrow time for a bourbon.
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20210910_195044

Sponsored

SelfmodJT

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 jeep JT Willys, 2005 350z con
ive been wanting flaps but all of them out there are just obnoxiously large
So i have the xl which sticks out pass the tires but it still doesnt stop everything. I cant imagine how much would still pass if they were the same width as ther tires.

oldhp3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Galdiator 80th Anniversary
Occupation
Retired
Replaced the Bridgestone Dueler A/T's with Falken Wildpeak at3w's. Stayed with the stock size 255/70r18. Interesting the mounted Wildpeaks were a full 1 inch taller the the mounted Bridgestone's.

JPGlad21

First Name
Janet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR Snazz, 1996 BMW 328i convertible

Gren71

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT sports S Max Tow (Sold) '23 Ram 1500
Occupation
Magician
Vehicle Showcase
So i have the xl which sticks out pass the tires but it still doesnt stop everything. I cant imagine how much would still pass if they were the same width as ther tires.
fair.

ta mind posting me a pic or two? That way i dont have to sift back through this thread post by post

It may be a necessary design feature for the flaps on the jt. I was looking last night and they all pretty much look the same.

What really gets me is the giant rear flaps.

I dislike the road funk splatter along the sides when I drive after washing it. But also dislike the look of overly large mud flaps…gotta love first world problems.

Sponsored

IamAlan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Snazzberry Willys
Occupation
Retired
fair.

ta mind posting me a pic or two? That way i dont have to sift back through this thread post by post

It may be a necessary design feature for the flaps on the jt. I was looking last night and they all pretty much look the same.

What really gets me is the giant rear flaps.

I dislike the road funk splatter along the sides when I drive after washing it. But also dislike the look of overly large mud flaps…gotta love first world problems.
I bought the Weathertech and couldn't be happier. The ABS isn't exactly flexible like rubber, but it does have some give. That said, if you hit a rock square on, they'll be goners for sure.

Jaxmax

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps....... 2021 Mojave , 2019 Wrangler
Occupation
Electrical Manager
I think Gladiator mudflaps just have to look big with the way fenders stick out past the body, I went with RokBlokz regular long on front and regular standard on rear, you have to go with long ones on front to cover back as far as possible, they work very well, Weathertech look great and actually stick out a bit more up higher, but I wanted something that could bend and recover if hitting something…..Jack
BB11535E-864A-4DA6-84E5-1ADA338BA0BF.jpeg
8972DF9D-A139-488A-A054-C3E7A6E92E4F.jpeg