First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Architectural Illustrator
The bar doesn’t seem especially helpful when it’s sitting so far behind the winch.

Any chance it’s on backwards?
It’s not helpful.
A quick peak at the product page would suggest @PDiddy has it on there correctly:

https://ruggedridge.com/p/rugged-ridge-arcus-front-bumper/v/jeep/gladiator/2020/

FB15A577-CE12-42B4-8146-8A902E282E40.jpeg
Yeah it looks like the AEV one, minus the quality. Doesn’t seem functional to me, except mounting lights on it. I’ll probably put some cheap Chinese lights on it. ;)

901C2AF7-907F-4F8E-842C-E85BF66E5BEE.jpeg
Sponsored

Delhux

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator - Overland - Gator
My fog lights don’t work with it. I need to swap mine for some non-OEM metal bumper ones.
I thought the Rugged Ridge bumpers came with some sort of plastic mounts that allowed the OEM fogs to fit. I’m considering the Arcus, and want to still use my OEM LED fog lights…

PDiddy

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Architectural Illustrator
I thought the Rugged Ridge bumpers came with some sort of plastic mounts that allowed the OEM fogs to fit. I’m considering the Arcus, and want to still use my OEM LED fog lights…
It doesn’t work with the steel modular bumper fog lights. It works with all the others.

Mball488

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Military
The hardware is silver as supplied. I painted everything satin black before installing. I think it looks better than the contrasting silver.
I think I'll do the same. It does make it look way cleaner. They need to include black hardware to begin with.

Sponsored

Tank Concrete

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Overland
I think I'll do the same. It does make it look way cleaner. They need to include black hardware to begin with.
What's your process to paint the hardware? Does it scratch off easily? I've found some black replacement parts, but much of what I have is silver. Would love to paint them up.

VolatileA

First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Website
bit.ly
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Ray Gladiator Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Trader & Educator + A/V
T
Well yesterday I refinanced her. Dropped the rate by 3% + they put 2.5% of the loan total into my checking. So with the saving I dropped the hammer on a Aluminum belly skid and UHMW belly skid kit from Next Venture Motorsports. Suppose to ship within five weeks.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20211010_150727
This is the way, nice job.

Dakarider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee (getting Gladiator soon)
Occupation
Network Engineer
Installed the Teraflex 1.5" Leveling kit on front. First suspension type thing I've done on a vehicle before and wasn't to bad. Turned out great though and still have about 1" higher in the rear (still stock) on my Sport MT. I'm happy with the stock shocks so not changing them out.
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_3424

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_3425

Mball488

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Military
What's your process to paint the hardware? Does it scratch off easily? I've found some black replacement parts, but much of what I have is silver. Would love to paint them up.
I'm going to use 600+ Grit sand paper, automotive primer and satin black automotive paint. I understand its not a full proof plan to avoid scuff marks and chips, but until I get black replacement bolts it should work fine.

Sponsored

GRDIESEL

First Name
Gabe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S Diesel
Build Thread
Link