Sponsored

MY22 Only - Anyone moved to D1?

19Delta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Built JKUR to an F150 FX4, to my 2022 Mojave!

Posting this link again so I can find it easily. Thanks again to @OHJeeper for making this!
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
OHJeeper

OHJeeper

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTR, '08 JKUX, '08 JKUS
I have a build sheet as of this morning! I checked https://www.jeep.com/webselfservice/BuildSheetServlet?vin= and got it. I still have not gotten the email from the tracker on the forum, but not sure how often it checks.

JC says I am out of trim and getting options installed (or something like that).

Today is a good day, with better days ahead! 😊
Congrats!!

If you're getting options installed, you're in JB status. Feel free to update the tracker ;)

19Delta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Congrats!!

If you're getting options installed, you're in JB status. Feel free to update the tracker ;)
Woah! So I am thru inspection already?

OP
OP
OHJeeper

OHJeeper

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)

19Delta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm no expert, but according to the main build tracking thread I think so...
I am sticking with what I want to hear..... YOU ARE THE FINAL SAY IN ALL THINGS JEEP BUILDS! I am definitely past inspection thanks to you!

Sponsored

rezar1

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
Could be location, too... they need to fill a rail car headed West... 🤷‍♂️

What's your estimated ship date? Or are you saying you don't even have one?
correct. No ship date. No build sheet. Nothing. Last convo with Jeep chat few days ago was the standard getting sequenced for production.

OP
OP
OHJeeper

OHJeeper

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
correct. No ship date. No build sheet. Nothing. Last convo with Jeep chat few days ago was the standard getting sequenced for production.
Post your build sheet... So far I haven't seen any options not already accounted for that don't have ship dates... my rubi is an MT softtop but I got almost every other gadget.

Jglad15

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
Yea same here. I may wait till tomorrow before pulling the trigger on anything. So far I have the Arcus bumper, warn evo 10-s, rebel explor bed rack and trail rails. What are y’all eyeing up? Also looking for a deal on a 2in lift.
I have bought method 701s, Clayton 2.5in overland plus, tpms sensors, black lug nuts, grab handles, hot heads headliners, rock jock carrier spacer baring, arb dual air compressor, 813 fabrication behind the seat mount, and 37in k02s. Really just want those shocks. But have been going back and forth bought fox 2.0s or Falcon 3.3 fast adjust. I heard the foxes ride real soft and figure just spend the more money one and done. But the shocks are like 1971 I believe?

AP Double

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JTM - Sarge Green - MT
You should see if you have a valid build sheet yet... I'm still curious when these "appear"
Regarding the build sheet timing: I ordered on 11/6 with Gupton, got information from Jeep Chat that we interpreted as “D1” on 11/19, and then today (11/25) got an email from [email protected] that “VIN tracking info has changed” such that Build Sheet is now “found” status. Sticker remains “not found”. Clicking the build sheet “found” link takes me to a 10 page document at Jeep.Com that is a very comprehensive list of Standard Equipment and then Optional Equipment. It’s all happening!

OP
OP
OHJeeper

OHJeeper

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Regarding the build sheet timing: I ordered on 11/6 with Gupton, got information from Jeep Chat that we interpreted as “D1” on 11/19, and then today (11/25) got an email from [email protected] that “VIN tracking info has changed” such that Build Sheet is now “found” status. Sticker remains “not found”. Clicking the build sheet “found” link takes me to a 10 page document at Jeep.Com that is a very comprehensive list of Standard Equipment and then Optional Equipment. It’s all happening!
You should add your details to the build tracker! (look at the first post in this thread for the link)

Sponsored

19Delta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Looks like I am still in "installation of additional equipment".
Jeep Gladiator MY22 Only - Anyone moved to D1? 1637944266552

pokey02

First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR Punk'n, 2020 JCW, 2022 JTRD Hydro Blue
Available September 1st???? wtf lol. And as of this morning I’m still pending final inspection….

Jeep Gladiator MY22 Only - Anyone moved to D1? 1637944266552
The struggle is real. LOL.

I think I'm going to order the Falcon monotube 2.1 just so I can install the lift when the JTRD is delivered. Then order the Falcon 3.3s later.

Jglad15

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
The struggle is real. LOL.

I think I'm going to order the Falcon monotube 2.1 just so I can install the lift when the JTRD is delivered. Then order the Falcon 3.3s later.
I was thinking about doing that with the fox’s or falcons, but I don’t want to have to shell out 700 to 900 for those when I could put that towards the 3.3s. I sent Clayton a dm and they said they should ship by December/January. So Ill prob just hold out.
Sponsored