Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT SS Max Tow, 2005 WK Hemi, 2013 Mustang GT
Occupation
Surgical CSFA
I finally put my DV8 LED Stock Copycat Headlights on. It was 24* when I did it(I am in. Cedarburg, Wi currently). I just plug and played the headlight, didn’t hook up the halo or the turn signals yet. I will do th you a when I get back to TN for Christmas… nothing like a TN Christmas!! (I’ll be back in TN tomorrow or Friday and it’s going to be in the 70’s!! ).

I’ve ridden and test driven Jeeps with LED package recently (was thinking about a 2021 diesel JT Rubicon swap… too many issues with current diesel for me. I know it’s a crap shoot, but honestly my Jeep JT is paid off and the 3.6 has been reliable and with Taser, 4:10 and 37’s does really well!).
So the stock LED package is a huge improvement over my factory 2020 halogen BS headlights I bought some DV8 headlights a month ago and after a 600 mile drive at night , was glad I brought the DV8 LEDs with me to install. I have diode dynamic HID yellow fogs to install with new Arcus bumper.

DV8 is a huge improvement over stock halogen and I believe they are better than stock LED headlights. I adjusted them to 3ft height (you will need an extended length standard width flat head screw driver for driver’s side because of HVAC lines), excellent cutoff and not a single flash from other drivers last night even on country single lane roads (my halogens were getting angry flashes after the lift where the JT currently sits ass end down about 1.5”es.). DV8’s look like stock and with my black headlight bezel look awesome! They are re so much better at night dims and brights, that it is a crime not to swap halogen out for these.

I love them!! Bright on these is ridiculously bright with straight long beam pattern.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 733EC652-A2B9-477E-AF7F-4F073F06F230

805CE654-1812-4104-A958-56F578155487.jpeg

Tetraites

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 GLADIATOR SPORT S
Installed a rough country 3 piece tanneau cover I bought from fb market place. Was supposed to be easy but it was a pain in the butt bolting the rack portion. The spray in bed liner did not help in that regard.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 0A7C451D-C575-4A3F-925C-227D3446A771

pcrawfordpt

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
PT
Hike-It X9. Ordered this on Black Friday and forgot about it. Just did the install…minutes…just plug and play and zip tie up the wires. Already had the saddle tray that goes in that area and there was perfect little spot for it. Tested the different modes and can really tell the difference. Mainly interested in Eco for highway (and off road…slower throttle response is suppose to be helpful), and the Security feature where it renders your throttle unresponsive. Will see how it works out long term.

EDC2A1AB-5B97-45FD-BEB7-B98727A7653B.jpeg

Ryan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21’ JT
got her done (ARB Safari Snorkel) today. It was 16 degrees outside - damn that is cold. At least it was sunny.

my next house will be in the country with a heated garage!

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 1C95C7E9-449A-4B92-89F8-0BF48A0C74FB

I’m 3 holes away from stage 1 of my build. Not even sure what stage 2 is??

The final item installed is my ARB safari snorkel. I just have to mount it to the windshield Frame tomorrow and secure the top.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 1C95C7E9-449A-4B92-89F8-0BF48A0C74FB

Rest of build:
ARB Bondi full width
Warn VR10 w/syn
ARB Solis spot and flood combo
ARB rear bar with rear bed protection
Toyo 35x12.5r17 AT III
Fuel Shok rims
Rubicon Suspension
TeraFlex leveling
Fox steering stabilizer
OEM LED Head lights and fogs
Rubicon fenders with LEDs

I can admit I’m a bit of an ARB fanboy.

It’s a fun big toe Sport!

Sponsored

obz

First Name
DCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
I finally put my DV8 LED Stock Copycat Headlights on. It was 24* when I did it(I am in. Cedarburg, Wi currently). I just plug and played the headlight, didn’t hook up the halo or the turn signals yet. I will do th you a when I get back to TN for Christmas… nothing like a TN Christmas!! (I’ll be back in TN tomorrow or Friday and it’s going to be in the 70’s!! ).

I’ve ridden and test driven Jeeps with LED package recently (was thinking about a 2021 diesel JT Rubicon swap… too many issues with current diesel for me. I know it’s a crap shoot, but honestly my Jeep JT is paid off and the 3.6 has been reliable and with Taser, 4:10 and 37’s does really well!).
So the stock LED package is a huge improvement over my factory 2020 halogen BS headlights I bought some DV8 headlights a month ago and after a 600 mile drive at night , was glad I brought the DV8 LEDs with me to install. I have diode dynamic HID yellow fogs to install with new Arcus bumper.

DV8 is a huge improvement over stock halogen and I believe they are better than stock LED headlights. I adjusted them to 3ft height (you will need an extended length standard width flat head screw driver for driver’s side because of HVAC lines), excellent cutoff and not a single flash from other drivers last night even on country single lane roads (my halogens were getting angry flashes after the lift where the JT currently sits ass end down about 1.5”es.). DV8’s look like stock and with my black headlight bezel look awesome! They are re so much better at night dims and brights, that it is a crime not to swap halogen out for these.

I love them!! Bright on these is ridiculously bright with straight long beam pattern.

733EC652-A2B9-477E-AF7F-4F073F06F230.jpeg

805CE654-1812-4104-A958-56F578155487.jpeg
I've got the DV8 headlights as well. Really like them but I had a set (just the passenger side) go out pretty soon after I got them installed. Not sure what happened there. DV8 was really good about getting me a new set though. New lights works great - no issues so far.

Last edited:

Painkillerspe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Installed the new Oracle LED skid plate.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20211223_122616

2 weeks ago I installed a set of Rock Slide Engineering step sliders. Best investment by far other than the lift and tires. It was very nerve wracking loosening the body bolts though. I'm still waiting on the skid plates for them. FedEx has been holding them hostage for over a week now 20 mins from my house.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20211223_141821

Sponsored

DocMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S, 2001 Audi TT Roadster, 1930 Model A Hot Rod, 1973 VW Square Back
Occupation
Education
Got my new covers popped on. I like the throwback vibe.
So...I prefer amber for night trails. Used that for the center. I can switch them on at will. No need for popping covers. The ends are more of a dispersed pattern. Kept them white. Easier to pop the covers off.

IMG_9736.jpg

IMG_9737.jpg

IMG_9738.jpg

Mac Attack

First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Will be buying Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Whatever you want...I can supervise!
Degreased and pressure washed the engine bay. Also painted the back of my front door black, for brownie points... for more jeep parts
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] PXL_20211224_021749584
I understand...suck it up...brown-noser!

Deleted member 28696

Since my last update I've added
  • A-Pillar Mounts by Bodyguard bumpers & powder coated the inserts red.
  • KC Gravity 6 PRO LED Light Bar with A-Pillar Spots. Yellow stickers were changed to Red.
  • SPOD BantamX with touchscreen
  • RSI Smartcap Evo A Adventure with Platform Rack
  • 67 designs carbon fiber nano arm with SPOD Mount for 55 series rail
  • Bestop Sunrider
I have quite a few more items left before I call the build complete,

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] Gladiator KC LITES_L9A6979-KW_2000 Size

Sky Soldier

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon current, sold: 2017 JKU Rubicon Recon, 2007 JKU Sahara, 1995 2dr Sport, 1979 CJ7 AMC 304
Occupation
Retired
I originally thought about that but that last corner panel actually looks like it's about to break off so it's just hanging by some thread. Yeah the other scrapes aren't too bad I could probably sand and paint over those. I'm trying to reach out to a paint and body guy I know to see what he could do. My only concern for the time being is the exposure of the fiberglass to the elements.
On a whole other note, ironically I just ordered the bestop sunrider last night. Either way it bugs me that this panel is like this. But yeah I could be far worse. Someone could have have been hit by the flying panel.
I replaced my panels with a Sunrider. No regrets. Noisier but now I have a convertible.
Sponsored