Sponsored

Higher_Ground

First Name
J. T.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator Sport S
i saw this and thought it would have been a good idea from inception. realisitally it makes no sense after the fact. in order to protect bed you have to unprotect cab lol most of us already have a system for the bed in place.

It's perfect for people who don't ride around with junk in their bed. The only time these people "need" bed security is when they don't have cab security - when the roof/doors are removed. This way the Jeep always has some semi-secure (at least from view) storage.

You go from a 3 piece roof to a 6 piece roof.
More places to leak but each piece will weigh a lot less. The market for garage lifts may dry up overnight.

eternus

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Gray Sport S Max Tow
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Manager
A neat idea which will be great for some Gladiator owners.

Sponsored

ecidiego

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
IT
I don't care about the tonneau cover. I want that modular top. Would make it much easier for those of us who don't have the space to store the rear shell. These panels could just line up along the wall of my shed.
Yeah it's so awesome...hopefully they do it and make it work with all Gladiators. I'd pay 2k for that rear in a heartbeat.

brianinca

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
IT Manager
I'd be willing to drop $2K on that. I like the three piece hardtop a LOT, with a full headliner it's much nicer than I'd ever thought a Jeep would be. Adding a tinker-toy modular top like that would be killer! And the Mopar three piece soft tonneau I already have has been great.

ecidiego

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
IT
I'd be willing to drop $2K on that. I like the three piece hardtop a LOT, with a full headliner it's much nicer than I'd ever thought a Jeep would be. Adding a tinker-toy modular top like that would be killer! And the Mopar three piece soft tonneau I already have has been great.
You have OEM liner? Debating that or Hotheadz.

Sponsored

brianinca

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
IT Manager
No, I waited an age for the full coverage one from Coverking, and I put some Kilmat panels underneath. Makes road trips less fatiguing, and makes the engine noise more noticeable, so the Jeep feels MUCH faster 😁

I bought a BUNCH of extra 3M tape and spent a couple hours on it, totally worth it.

You have OEM liner? Debating that or Hotheadz.

ecidiego

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
IT
No, I waited an age for the full coverage one from Coverking, and I put some Kilmat panels underneath. Makes road trips less fatiguing, and makes the engine noise more noticeable, so the Jeep feels MUCH faster 😁

I bought a BUNCH of extra 3M tape and spent a couple hours on it, totally worth it.
Well....thanks for a 3rd choice!! /headsplode