First Name
Mrmo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator
Occupation
nuke
Rough country tonneau cover, sorry says RC tonneau in signature, It is flush to the top, kanei cooler is 17.5 inches tall, I appreciate the initail response to help but just wanting to vent, its the only thing I dont like about the JT. My solution will be a smaller cooler for now or the extension straps, this tonneau is going to have to stay because I think if I buy another thing for the JT I'll be single lol
"...buy another thing i will be single" LMFAO....Im in the same boat...other half is screening my parts orders
Sponsored

Terry

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Private Investigator
Vehicle Showcase
I just want to vent, they should of made the bed a little taller, it doesnt fit most coolers, I have a kenai 65 and a yeti 45, they dont fit with the tonneau cover on, so annoyed. Do other pickups have this little issue? I carry a lot of fishing and beach stuff so the tonneau has to stay. I think ill buy extension straps for the buckles so I can at least fold one section and secure it. weird to have a pickup with a cooler that doesnt fit
My Yeti fits just fine. Sorry, I just could not resist.

Atti Jeep 2.jpg

mrmo

First Name
Mrmo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator
Occupation
nuke
Just checked the price, that's more than I paid for my tonneau cover !! Must be nice to be swimming in money.
Are they still avail with the Jeep logo embossed in them?

mx5red

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Firecracker JTR; 2020 DGC JLUR
Build Thread
Link
I just want to vent, they should of made the bed a little taller, it doesnt fit most coolers, I have a kenai 65 and a yeti 45, they dont fit with the tonneau cover on, so annoyed. Do other pickups have this little issue? I carry a lot of fishing and beach stuff so the tonneau has to stay. I think ill buy extension straps for the buckles so I can at least fold one section and secure it. weird to have a pickup with a cooler that doesnt fit
The struggle is real.
I love my bak4 rolling cover but didn’t realize it was going to limit things like this (and I just don’t like how bed caps look). My existing Coleman xtreme wheeled cooler (62qt I think) juuust fits. But I’m interested in a fridge and there are limited options. Seems like the ones I’ve picked out probably wouldn’t fit.
I have about 17.5” under the cover, but more like 16.75” to slide out since it has to clear the rubber bumpers inside.
Jeep Gladiator Cooler doesnt fit with tonneau cover D6570A22-860E-4D81-A902-F18ACC3EF660
Jeep Gladiator Cooler doesnt fit with tonneau cover 5F07784A-A883-49F9-84A1-29DC3FAB9263

Eagle22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Retired...sort of
Just checked the price, that's more than I paid for my tonneau cover !! Must be nice to be swimming in money.
[/QUOTEl
hey Bubba - not swimming - just like quality - same reason I bought the Gladiator. Grizzly costs no more than Yeti - and is a better product
You bought a Gladiator - if you want to go cheap on accessories - your choice.

Sponsored

MPMB

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JTR - SG
Occupation
Check your inbox.
Alpicool makes a shorty fridge, albeit small. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07HSQQ6F...olid=1C8QO9DD4MFSN&psc=1&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

My 65 Yeti fits under my Softrider, helped by the way the cover velcros onto raised rails.

I'm not a huge fan of most of the 12v fridges since they're too tall. Unless you pony up for the big drop slideout, it's a PITA for us vertically-challenged. Add to the inability to fit under pretty much all tonneau covers, the bigger ones aren't a real option for me.

ZoMojave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTM (sold) '23 WL74
That is why I went with the Access "Original" roll up tonneau. With this model, the rails allow it to sit 1.5" above the top of the bed. I can fit my full-size coolers and gas containers under the closed cover.

Been a fan of Agri-Cover products for 20+ years and have owned just about every roll up they offer. To me they are simply the best out there. :like:

OP
OP
Brojave22

Brojave22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
ATC
OP
OP
Brojave22

Brojave22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
ATC
I did the all important measuring, but everything changes when the wife throws an idea at it. Started with a tonneau cover and a cooler.. Then she added a bed mat. Cooler barely fit after that. Then she went for the freezer. Now for sure that wasn't going to fit. So she added the RSI bed cap so the freezer fits. Oh, wouldn't a slide out be nice she says. Fortunately, it all works under the smart cap.

Planning is great, but wants and needs change all of the time. So some of the planning should be for change. Have fun with it and don't stress. You are at the right place for help and fitment ideas.
Hilarious, where do I get a wife like that? lol kidding she loves the beach and the trucks capability but doesnt plan with me lol thanks for the kind words

Sponsored

OP
OP
Brojave22

Brojave22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
ATC
I have a Yeti 45 that pretty much lives in the bed of my truck, under a Bestop soft tonneau, and just clears. Is yours a hard tonneau?
Yeah Rough country hard tonneau, Ill have to either sell the coolers and get a smaller one or live with the cover flipped up

Advntrbound

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Occupation
Firefighter/Paramedic
I wish traditional Jerry cans would fit standing upright with a tonneau cover.

OP
OP
Brojave22

Brojave22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
ATC
No one reads those. Ever.
Im glad you can speak for everyone on this forum and keep that feedback coming, amazing stuff, super helpful

Shopshirt

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Gladiator
I have a soft tri-fold. I didn't plan it at the time but the tonneau cross bars are bowed a little. I can fit a cooler underneath as long as it is between the cross rails. I can see where the flush mounts are tough to deal with on our beds.