First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT Sport S/MT; 2017 Ram 2500 4x4 6.4 HEMI
Occupation
IT
If he was going to be in the dog house for a new cover, a Yeti would lead to unspeakable purgatory....
Sponsored

OP
OP
Brojave22

Brojave22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
ATC
OP
OP
Brojave22

Brojave22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
ATC
If he was going to be in the dog house for a new cover, a Yeti would lead to unspeakable purgatory....
lol I have the yeti already, I think the large box at the door and another weekend in the garage is the nail in the coffin

USMC_1Wire6337

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
IT
It might just fit, i have to check in the am, how are these on holding ice in the summer?
To be perfectly honest, I did a search based on bed height and picked a brand I recognized (and wasn't a small house payment). The reviews I've seen seem mixed, but nothing blatantly negative sticks out. Typical blown mold plastic with insulation, and some more rugged fittings made it interesting to me. I am hoping to go with a BlackDiamond tonneau if Jeep ever starts painting Gobi, so will need to know what fits.

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow Sting Grey
It might just fit, i have to check in the am, how are these on holding ice in the summer?
Let me know if you find it fits as I have been in the same boat and just as irratated. I have been on the fence about going to Igloo which is not far from my house and maybe asking them if they can design and build a new cooler that is maybe a bit longer but lower in profile and gives the same space. I only have one cooler out of all my igloos, etc will fit in the bed with bakflip cover down.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Brojave22

Brojave22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
ATC
Let me know if you find it fits as I have been in the same boat and just as irratated. I have been on the fence about going to Igloo which is not far from my house and maybe asking them if they can design and build a new cooler that is maybe a bit longer but lower in profile and gives the same space. I only have one cooler out of all my igloos, etc will fit in the bed with bakflip cover down.
Right I came from igloo to yeti or similar because I was tired of the poor build quality, latches not working, the hinges breaking on the caps and the ice not lasting more than a few hours. I might just use the soft yeti i have but I liked the larger room in the 65 cooler. They couldnt of made the bed 18 inches high ?? lol

USMC_1Wire6337

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
IT

svc707

First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave

svc707

First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Oh yeah and i did alot of reading on how lifetime addressed broken latch issues and hinges that other's have issues with.

Sponsored

Gvsukids

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Delivery Driver

slim chance

First Name
jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Gobi JTA, 23 Ram Laramie 1500, 21 Nacho JTF
Occupation
retired
each of our JTs have a tri-fold cover on them ... each has an Igloo Marine cooler (think they are 48 qt), used them in our bay boat for years and then camping .. ice lasts several days .. there is about 1/2" clearance between cooler and tri-fold .... you can buy 4 Igloo coolers for the price of a Yeti

SnazzGlad

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
That’s a bummer. I think I have a Kenai 40 or 45 and it’s fits perfect under my Tyger Triifold. I’d be a little ticked if my cooler didn’t fit as well.

Lost1wing

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Retired AMT
I did the all important measuring, but everything changes when the wife throws an idea at it. Started with a tonneau cover and a cooler.. Then she added a bed mat. Cooler barely fit after that. Then she went for the freezer. Now for sure that wasn't going to fit. So she added the RSI bed cap so the freezer fits. Oh, wouldn't a slide out be nice she says. Fortunately, it all works under the smart cap.

Planning is great, but wants and needs change all of the time. So some of the planning should be for change. Have fun with it and don't stress. You are at the right place for help and fitment ideas.
Sponsored