Sponsored
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
I think High Velocity and Earl colors are going to be a no go this model year.

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
I think High Velocity and Earl colors are going to be a no go this model year.
I see snazzberry is still on the list, but I saw the dealer's screen - it's not on the screen to be ordered. If it's not on the dealer's screen of options to order, ya can't order it.
I questioned them about it, and he said - here's the screen we order from - and it was simply not there, not even present in the list of colors. My wife and I actually figured one reason to order would be to get snazzberry, bummer.

Pedal Metal

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator, 1975 Camaro, 1973 Beetle
Occupation
Analyst
I see snazzberry is still on the list, but I saw the dealer's screen - it's not on the screen to be ordered. If it's not on the dealer's screen of options to order, ya can't order it.
I questioned them about it, and he said - here's the screen we order from - and it was simply not there, not even present in the list of colors. My wife and I actually figured one reason to order would be to get snazzberry, bummer.
Snazzberry is a very nice color and I found it especially beautiful when it was freshly washed and during morning or evening hours when the lower sun would make the flake pop. However, it turned out to really show more pollen, dust and dew spot than I could handle. So, if your tastes are similar, maybe thatā€˜ll help you reconcile with not getting it.

Even though, my current Gobi lacks the brilliance of metallic flake, I especially like the look of cleanā€™ish even if it isnā€™t quite clean. As well, I am also enjoying the greater contrast against the black. As for the switch, letā€™s just say that it didnā€™t cost ā€œmeā€œ a dime!

BA33

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JL Willys Sport (sold), '22 JT Willys Sport
Occupation
Teacher
Snazzberry is a very nice color and I found it especially beautiful when it was freshly washed and during morning or evening hours when the lower sun would make the flake pop.
Snazzberry is gorgeous. I've been regretting ordering Sarge a little bit. One thing that has made it easier to swallow is that I've seen Snazz on a fair amount of vehicles through the Stellantis lineup around here and haven't seen very many Sarge Jeeps. Obviously I like Sarge too and can't wait to get my hands on it.

Sponsored

rymanrph

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 JT Rubicon
I wasn't expecting another 2022 order guide, but I'm disappointed in no new colors. I guess I'll be waiting for a 2023 (assuming there are new colors in that model year).

raypla

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JTRD Stingray
Occupation
Facility Planner
Is it possible to get a Rubicon with a gray dash?

313IFD

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTR gobi, auto, premium top, aux, bedliner
Is it possible to get a Rubicon with a gray dash?
The Rubi dash color is dictated by the seats - tan = gray dash, black = red dash. My wife had to have the red dash, so I have a black interior in Hotlanta.:mad: I don't care because she let me get a Rubi.:rock:

Last edited:

raypla

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JTRD Stingray
Occupation
Facility Planner
Iā€™m aware of the tan leather=gray dash, however if you select tan leather then black perforated leather upgrade it keeps gray dash but switches seats to black. Has anyone ordered this? If the stitched leather is selected it changes the dash to red.

The Rubi dash color is dictated by the seats - tan = gray dash, black = red dash. My wife had to have the red dash, so I have a black interior in Hotlanta.:mad: I don't care because she let me get a Rubi.:rock:

Sponsored

Teqsand

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURD & 22 JTRD
Occupation
Bum
Chrysler has always been noted for off the hook colors, it made them unique.... this 50 shades of grey crap needs to change, if I wanted boring I'd drive something GM built....
Missed the gecko window last year by a week, ended up with a 2nd Hydro Blue instead...
Jeep Gladiator 2022 Jeep Gladiator (JT) ORDER GUIDE!! [Updated Monthly] Screenshot_20220606-144514_Photos

Trauma PA

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Willys, 2021 Audi Q3
Occupation
Trauma Surgery Physician Assistant
Snazzberry is a very nice color and I found it especially beautiful when it was freshly washed and during morning or evening hours when the lower sun would make the flake pop. However, it turned out to really show more pollen, dust and dew spot than I could handle. So, if your tastes are similar, maybe thatā€˜ll help you reconcile with not getting it.

Even though, my current Gobi lacks the brilliance of metallic flake, I especially like the look of cleanā€™ish even if it isnā€™t quite clean. As well, I am also enjoying the greater contrast against the black. As for the switch, letā€™s just say that it didnā€™t cost ā€œmeā€œ a dime!
As for the switch, letā€™s just say that it didnā€™t cost ā€œmeā€œ a dime!

Really?

Pedal Metal

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Analyst
As for the switch, letā€™s just say that it didnā€™t cost ā€œmeā€œ a dime!

Really?
Truly. I negotiated an ordered deal much like the Gupton pricing (actually a few bucks better) with a sales mgr. That person has since been promoted into a different role, so i did have to spend a bit of time clarifying our contracted OTD (Out the door) language with the new sales mgr, but we did arrive at the right meeting of the minds. This dealer doesn't have a defined program, nor shown interest in creating one, so perhaps their appetite for my type of deal may very depending on their economic circumstances.

Iā€˜ve never actually worked in car sales, but Iā€™ve known a few family friends who did, read and assimilated a fair bit of information over the years. As well, I have an accounting/finance/business analyst/sales background. So, I have no problem reconciling the numbers and I assure you that my net transaction was a VERY positive experience all the way around. However, I had to work for it in preparation, planning and a bit of worry about my sell price on my DD with rising interest rates and fuel prices. So, maybe not for the faint of heart, as itā€™s a bit like playing the stock market.

I previously talked in this space and at least one person replied that not everyone likes to negotiate and I get that itā€™s not everyoneā€™s cup of tea. However, for me, its like playing a drawn out chess game having some idea of my next moves when itā€™s my turn, but still rereading the board before each move.

I have thought about trying to help others as an Auto Buyerā€™s Coach for a fee for those who would like a Deal Coach to help them navigate what can be a complicated auto buying / selling process where youā€™re pitted against trained sales professionals. If anyone is interested, send me a PM and we could try it out and discuss your Auto Objectives. Keep in mind that I do have a full time job, but I usually have some flexibility and discretion in my schedule. As for my recent deal experience, this will be my third Mojave since September, ā€˜21, and each experience started and ended very POSITIVELY! šŸ˜‰ Iā€™ll mention that years prior I bought a new F150 xlt crew cab and a Silverado LT1 Double Cab at near 31.5% and 32% off of MSRP, respectively. However, those were time sensitive deals in a bit of a different world then what we know today.

Trauma PA

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Willys, 2021 Audi Q3
Occupation
Trauma Surgery Physician Assistant
Truly. I negotiated an ordered deal much like the Gupton pricing (actually a few bucks better) with a sales mgr. That person has since been promoted into a different role, so i did have to spend a bit of time clarifying our contracted OTD (Out the door) language with the new sales mgr, but we did arrive at the right meeting of the minds. This dealer doesn't have a defined program, nor shown interest in creating one, so perhaps their appetite for my type of deal may very depending on their economic circumstances.

Iā€˜ve never actually worked in car sales, but Iā€™ve known a few family friends who did, read and assimilated a fair bit of information over the years. As well, I have an accounting/finance/business analyst/sales background. So, I have no problem reconciling the numbers and I assure you that my net transaction was a VERY positive experience all the way around. However, I had to work for it in preparation, planning and a bit of worry about my sell price on my DD with rising interest rates and fuel prices. So, maybe not for the faint of heart, as itā€™s a bit like playing the stock market.

I previously talked in this space and at least one person replied that not everyone likes to negotiate and I get that itā€™s not everyoneā€™s cup of tea. However, for me, its like playing a drawn out chess game having some idea of my next moves when itā€™s my turn, but still rereading the board before each move.

I have thought about trying to help others as an Auto Buyerā€™s Coach for a fee for those who would like a Deal Coach to help them navigate what can be a complicated auto buying / selling process where youā€™re pitted against trained sales professionals. If anyone is interested, send me a PM and we could try it out and discuss your Auto Objectives. Keep in mind that I do have a full time job, but I usually have some flexibility and discretion in my schedule. As for my recent deal experience, this will be my third Mojave since September, ā€˜21, and each experience started and ended very POSITIVELY! šŸ˜‰ Iā€™ll mention that years prior I bought a new F150 xlt crew cab and a Silverado LT1 Double Cab at near 31.5% and 32% off of MSRP, respectively. However, those were time sensitive deals in a bit of a different world then what we know today.
All makes sense. Iā€™ve done this same exact thing several times in the past but with the changed economic climate Iā€™m not too sure I could pull it off again. Jealous of you Gobi owners, especially you Gobi Mojave owners. Of course pre ordering with a dealer like Gupton is possible but then factoring in travel either by auto or plane might negate the savings. A lot to consider. And then what to do with my current JT. Take a chance on trade value once I got there or sell on my own.​

Pedal Metal

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Analyst
All makes sense. Iā€™ve done this same exact thing several times in the past but with the changed economic climate Iā€™m not too sure I could pull it off again. Jealous of you Gobi owners, especially you Gobi Mojave owners. Of course pre ordering with a dealer like Gupton is possible but then factoring in travel either by auto or plane might negate the savings. A lot to consider. And then what to do with my current JT. Take a chance on trade value once I got there or sell on my own.​
Thatā€™s the rub. This time, the reward surpassed the riskā€¦

Jeep Gladiator 2022 Jeep Gladiator (JT) ORDER GUIDE!! [Updated Monthly] E98C0FB0-8BDC-44D0-95BD-C65D0D2D9825
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.