Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
Lord that’s a lot. I brought these parts myself to my local shop PLUS 3 other items to install…(1) a Daystar rear spacer kit, (2) an MC front LCA set, and (3) an MC front track bar.

Installation of those 3 items AND the RC front lift with an alignment was $590 in labor.
You only had front lift as those spacer are a piece of cake to install in the rear.
And to install the front, you have, or should have, those other parts (control arms and track bar) loose anyway so swapping those out isn't really a lot of extra work.
Sponsored

DailyMoparGuy

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S 3.6L
Occupation
Engineer
You only had front lift as those spacer are a piece of cake to install in the rear.
And to install the front, you have, or should have, those other parts (control arms and track bar) loose anyway so swapping those out isn't really a lot of extra work.
I thought about doing it myself for awhile but ended up going the safe route and letting professionals do it. Someone a little more familiar with Jeeps could’ve done all that installation with no issues in a short afternoon.

Note: I looked up my bank statement for the install. It was $760 not my previously stated $590. I don’t know where I got that number from lol. Regardless that shop does great work but they are a bit on the pricey side.

Klicht87

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Willys
Occupation
Veteran/DoD Program Analyst
My local dealership was going to charge about $600 for install and alignment for the 2" Mopar lift on my wife's JL. I'm assuming it would be the same for the JT.