Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
I work
Vehicle Showcase
37s are the best look on the Gladiator. You are fine with 4.10 gearing unless you tow a heavy trailer. I did regear but only to tow my 5200 lb camper in the mountains.
Sponsored

Gadgetech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Glad to hear it! It does beg for 37s in my opinion. Haha. Do you have a Rubicon or Sport Max Tow? I ask because with the 4.10 gearing that comes stock I donā€™t think re-gearing is a must with 37s.
I have a Rubicon. I've heard mixed reviews on 37" tires and stock 4.10 gearing. My interstate travel has increased lately (5k miles on this truck in less than 3 months of ownership compared to I used to only drive about 10k miles a year) and I'd like to be able to use 8th gear. I'd expect at least going 4.88s to be able to use 8th. It's pretty hilly where I live and it barely stays in 8th on the interstate as it is. šŸ˜ƒ

OP
OP
mic.rempel

mic.rempel

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Gladiator Rubicon
I have a Rubicon. I've heard mixed reviews on 37" tires and stock 4.10 gearing. My interstate travel has increased lately (5k miles on this truck in less than 3 months of ownership compared to I used to only drive about 10k miles a year) and I'd like to be able to use 8th gear. I'd expect at least going 4.88s to be able to use 8th. It's pretty hilly where I live and it barely stays in 8th on the interstate as it is. šŸ˜ƒ
Ah! Well you may have a very good case to regear then. Most of my driving is sub-50 mph. Freeway rides when I take them are short

tonydo1993

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just ordered the Evo Enforcer Stage 2+, going with the Shock extensions for now as I cannot make up my mind on what shocks to go with. Kings are way to $$. I was planning on Fox 2.0's but now I'm revisiting so figured I'd keep the factor Fox's for now.

Any thoughts on Shocks?
- Fox 2.0 - Question I've seen 2 lengths used - 2-3" or the 3.5-4" (Northridge4x4 actually packages Fox 2.0 3.5-4" shocks with this kit.
- Teraflex Falcons - I don't know much here on the products, any feedback is appreciated
Hi, I currently run Evo 2.5inch lift Stage 4 Overland Plus with Fox shocks, but Iā€™m looking to upgrade to either King or Falcons shocks. But Iā€™m not sure the length of shocks I should get. Evo spec King Shocks are 2.5-5inch lift, Falcons 3.5-4.5inch lift. Do you have any recommendations? Thanks

elgladiator

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator LE
Vehicle Showcase
Hi, I currently run Evo 2.5inch lift Stage 4 Overland Plus with Fox shocks, but Iā€™m looking to upgrade to either King or Falcons shocks. But Iā€™m not sure the length of shocks I should get. Evo spec King Shocks are 2.5-5inch lift, Falcons 3.5-4.5inch lift. Do you have any recommendations? Thanks
I have the same lift but stage 2. I went with the Evo spec king shocks and couldn't be any happier. It rides better than it did with the stock fox suspension it came with from the factory. It's really impressed me to say the least. I've never had falcons so not sure how those ride.

Sponsored

tonydo1993

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have the same lift but stage 2. I went with the Evo spec king shocks and couldn't be any happier. It rides better than it did with the stock fox suspension it came with from the factory. It's really impressed me to say the least. I've never had falcons so not sure how those ride.
Hi, thank you for the infos. Did you go with the Evo Spec King Shocks? Is it 2.5-5inch lift shocks? The reason Iā€™m asking are Evo Spec King Shocks is 2.5-5inch lift, King Shocks itself are 3-5inch lift. But I belive Evo recommend Evo Spec King shocks with their 2.5 inch lift for a reason.

elgladiator

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator LE
Vehicle Showcase
Hi, thank you for the infos. Did you go with the Evo Spec King Shocks? Is it 2.5-5inch lift shocks? The reason Iā€™m asking are Evo Spec King Shocks is 2.5-5inch lift, King Shocks itself are 3-5inch lift. But I belive Evo recommend Evo Spec King shocks with their 2.5 inch lift for a reason.
I went with the EVO spec king shocks 2.5-5. I got the lift and the shocks together from EVO when I did my 2.5 lift.

SHOCKS.jpg

tonydo1993

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I went with the EVO spec king shocks 2.5-5. I got the lift and the shocks together from EVO when I did my 2.5 lift.

Jeep Gladiator Evo Enforcer 2.5 Stage 2 Installation SHOCKS
That looks awesome. I will place an order for the Evo spec then, thank you for your time and recommendations.

Chrisdiz

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT rubicon jku rubicon recon
Had the EVO 2.5" Enforcer installed with Stock Shocks for now and Extensions. The front Trackbar was broke from EVO and getting a new one sent out.

Measurement - Before | After
LF 39 | 42.5 - 3.5ā€
LR 39.5 | 42 - 2.5
RF 39 | 42.5 - 3.5ā€
RR 39.5 | 42 - 2.5ā€

What extensions are you using?

Sponsored

OP
OP
mic.rempel

mic.rempel

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Gladiator Rubicon
Finally got around to getting the EVO front and rear adjustable track bars installed. I'll admit they sat on my garage floor for awhile... with winter and not getting out much I procrastinated a bit. It took me less than 30 minutes to do both. Once finished, I had a buddy of mine who runs a shop complete the alignment.

That being said, MUCH better high speed handling now. Less body roll around corners and the truck is easier to keep straight at freeway speeds. The EVO bars are beefy compared to the stock parts, can't wait until trails open up around here to test them out in the wild.

10/10 definitely recommend.

77badriand

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator, 2017 Jeep JK
So with this lift you guys are getting about 1/2 inch higher up front before adding bumpers or winch?

M0untainM4n

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep 2020 Gladiator, 2019 Toyota 4Runner, 2020 Ford F350 Platinum 6.7 Powerstroke
This thread has me intrigued. I was looking at an EVO Enforcer 4.5" and I really don't want to get tires bigger than 37s because I want to be able to leave the spare tire under the vehicle. From the looks of the pics, it looks like 37" with this 2.5" is perfect.

How is the 2.5" with the break over on the trails? If the 37s + 2.5" can clear most stuff, this may be the magic ticket for me. I was also looking at MetalCloak Game Changer 3.5"

So many decisions...

Phljeeper

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I work
Vehicle Showcase
This thread has me intrigued. I was looking at an EVO Enforcer 4.5" and I really don't want to get tires bigger than 37s because I want to be able to leave the spare tire under the vehicle. From the looks of the pics, it looks like 37" with this 2.5" is perfect.

How is the 2.5" with the break over on the trails? If the 37s + 2.5" can clear most stuff, this may be the magic ticket for me. I was also looking at MetalCloak Game Changer 3.5"

So many decisions...
In my opinion on a Rubicon you can make the 2.5" EVO work with 37s but wheeling I did rub a decent amount. I added 3/4" spacers on top of the coils and all was good. I have since moved to a 3.5" Clayton lift and got a little over an inch height increase over the 2.5" with 3/4" spacers and am much happier with the clearance off roading.
Sponsored