Sponsored

rolape2

First Name
Earl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 XLT FX4 (wifes); 2020 Jeep Gator Gladiator, Sport S, Max tow; 1988 Suzuki Samurai; 1994 BMW 325i Cabrio; 2004 Coachman Aurora Motorhome.
Anybody notice, On build and price for the Sport S. It shows the cold weather package at $0. If you select it it actually drops your total by $200. I bet it wouldn't do that at the dealer trying to order!
Sponsored

drBassman

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator; 2005 VW Passat TDI; Previous: 1978 CJ5; 1997 TJ Sport.
Anybody notice, On build and price for the Sport S. It shows the cold weather package at $0. If you select it it actually drops your total by $200. I bet it wouldn't do that at the dealer trying to order!
There for a while, if you selected cold weather package, it would force the 8-speed automatic, like one couldn't have cold weather package on a manual Sport S...

cjlgg3

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Yeah I was expecting it to be on this month's order guide
We can now order green. I just went to the dealer and they said everything except the Max Tow and the hard top (by itself) are not an option. At least in Texas. We went through the process of trying to submit an actual order.

AngelArmorNY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Tundra Crewmax, Indian Springfield Dark Horse
We can now order green. I just went to the dealer and they said everything except the Max Tow and the hard top (by itself) are not an option. At least in Texas. We went through the process of trying to submit an actual order.
Must be a Texas thing. Up here in the people's republic of NY those options are available. I just ordered mine yesterday. Sport S Gator Max Tow with black hard top.

cjlgg3

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Must be a Texas thing. Up here in the people's republic of NY those options are available. I just ordered mine yesterday. Sport S Gator Max Tow with black hard top.
Did the dealer say there was a specific way to get it that way?

Sponsored

cjlgg3

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
I just submitted the order. We can get a gator green Sport S with all options now.

AngelArmorNY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Tundra Crewmax, Indian Springfield Dark Horse
I just submitted the order. We can get a gator green Sport S with all options now.
Excellent! I figured once I spouted that the communist republic of NY could do it TX would figure it out asap. Haha. Can't wait to move...

Rollcast

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR
Any idea when the October order guide will be available?

Rollcast

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR
The latest order guide (October) has been added to the first post and below.

October 16, 2019 Order Guide [PDF]

Thanks, Jay!

Prices bumped up on several features including 8.4" Radio, LED lights, steel front bumper, tow group...oh and they added surcharges for certain colors.

Sponsored

nlicalsi91

First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU Sahara Tank Green
So can I get heated seats with a Sport S Manual transmission?

Also can you get the Alpine with the base 5.0 uconnect?
I don’t want the 7.0

TLife

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR - Hydro Blue
Occupation
EE
Thanks, Jay!

Prices bumped up on several features including 8.4" Radio, LED lights, steel front bumper, tow group...oh and they added surcharges for certain colors.
Well the cost of the JT I want just went up $550.

LongTimeListener

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR
Thanks, Jay!

Yikes. My JTR would now cost $445 more. Clever "stealth" price increase, Jeep. This won't get reported because the base prices aren't increasing, but it's effectively a ~1% increase for most buyers.

Punk'n Orange +$195
8.4" & Alpine +$100
LEDs +$50
Tow +$100

giskard

First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 BMW i3s
So can I get heated seats with a Sport S Manual transmission?

Also can you get the Alpine with the base 5.0 uconnect?
I don’t want the 7.0
As far as I know, you always could get heated seats with a Sport S manual. I also don't see a restriction on the Alpine audio upgrade in the order guide so I assume you could check that box without upgrading to the 7" uconnect.

The one option I was hoping to see finally was the factory brake controller. But, alas, still no word on that.

remlemasi

First Name
Elmer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR
FYI for those who may be in the fence with Sport S vs Overland/Rubicon due to available options:

Just put in an order for a Sport S with Rob at Courtesy. To my surprise, he was able to add the 8.4” + Alpine for $1695 (MSRP). This is only *in addition* the “Technology Group” for $995 (MSRP), which gets you the 7”. I toyed with it but ended up having him remove it before submitting the order as it’s just not worth it to me.

He also saw body color fender flares as an option, but not with the Max Tow package I had already selected.
Sponsored