Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Gray Sport S Max Tow
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Manager
The big cost is the base vehicle, which invoice is closer to 95% MSRP. 11% for most options though.
Oh, good point. Still much better than before. (c:

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
CBQ and CBS are the Katzkin leathers ---- Look at JL Sport builder interior tab

Can also see XWX - the Trail kit
Does the factory or dealer install these Katzkin leathers?

Wow, nice compilation .... and I though I was obssessed with .xls and links and info and what not......
I'm a total Google Sheets dork. Love to organize stuff this way. My wife says i'm crazy, until I show her how I reduced our cost by $x,xxx. lol

Are accessories now being installed at the factory? I've never seen them included in an order guide before. It would be awesome to have something like a cold air intake or snorkel come straight from the factory.
Great question, i also know. I'd much prefer the factory to cut my hood than the dealer screw it up. If the latter was the case, i would just do it myself.

Looking at @steffen707 spreadsheet, seems like invoice is pretty consistently around 89% of MSRP. Getting 7% off of 11% off (+destination) is all of a sudden making this whole thing look more doable again.
I was going to say.....but Mike explained below.
The big cost is the base vehicle, which invoice is closer to 95% MSRP. 11% for most options though.

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Does the factory or dealer install these Katzkin leathers?

I'm a total Google Sheets dork. Love to organize stuff this way. My wife says i'm crazy, until I show her how I reduced our cost by $x,xxx. lol

Great question, i also know. I'd much prefer the factory to cut my hood than the dealer screw it up. If the latter was the case, i would just do it myself.

I was going to say.....but Mike explained below.
Exactly, factory cutting, installing, and perfecting is much preferred. Plus it will all be under warranty I'd assume.

Sponsored

Woody

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
When will ALL colors be available for the Rubicon?

bangolia

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU

RedTRex

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU / 2014 WK2 Diesel

Sponsored

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
Active safety includes LED taillights.
SHUT THE FRONT DOOR? My build just went down like $800, lol.

EDIT: I thought you said it included the LED package, lmao.....wishful thinking.

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I seem recall when this option first showed up it was installed by Katzkin reps at the dealer site. But I was stumped as I realized you can select them in the build tool now, so did soe research and came across the below PDF.

TL:DR - Factory installation.

https://www.dealers-mopar.com/resources/pdf/moparone/accessories/my-custom-shop-option-packages.pdf
NICE FIND! So now i'm confused. Why would they debut the JT at LA Auto with the decked cargo system, but its not on the build sheet in that other thread, as an option you can add from the factory?

upload_2019-4-10_14-6-24.png
Sponsored