Sponsored

2020 Jeep GLADIATOR Pickup (JT) Model Name Leaked on FCA Media Site!

JAY

Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Admin
We have just confirmed the 2020 Jeep Gladiator (JT) name! The below image which was sent to us, was screen captured from a new section of the FCA media site. It briefly appeared before it was quickly pulled from the site. I have confirmation from our long-time trusted source that this is real.

Source: " I actually went to the media site and saw the page. I saw it on my iPhone browser and on Google Chrome."

Stay tuned as we'll be making the switch to JeepGladiatorForum.com in the coming days. :like:

Also, we've confirmed the following 2020 JT pickup truck trims and codes:
  • Sport Pickup JTJL98
  • Overland Pickup JTJP98
  • Rubicon Pickup JTJS98
Screenshot:

jeep-gladiator-pickup-media-screenshot.jpg

We're getting close!! :rock:
Sponsored

Last edited:

ModdedJK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Modded JK
We have just confirmed the 2020 Jeep Gladiator (JT) name! The below image which was sent to us, was screen captured from a new section of the FCA media site. It briefly appeared before it was quickly pulled from the site. I have confirmation from our long-time trusted source that this is real.

Source: " I actually went to the media site and saw the page. I saw it on my iPhone browser and on Google Chrome."

Stay tuned as we'll be making the switch to JeepGladiatorForum.com in the coming days. :like:

Also, we've confirmed the following 2020 JT pickup truck trims and codes:
  • Sport Pickup JTJL98
  • Overland Pickup JTJP98
  • Rubicon Pickup JTJS98
jeep-gladiator-pickup-media-screenshot.jpg

We're getting close!! :rock:
Good grab. Someone at FCA must have gotten lazy on a Friday :giggle:

Glad to know the final name now. And made total sense to carry over the concept name.

Eugene the Jeep

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
I approve! Now please introduce it at the LA show in the same color as the 2005 concept or at least give us a military-type green color option for production.

jeep-gladiatorconcept2.jpg
jeep-gladiatorconcept3.jpg

Troybilt

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
troynemitz.smugmug.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Parks Operations
So what do you guys think the BASE price of the sport is going to be? Im talking no extra options.

I bet MSRP $33K.

Sponsored

DaveNH

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Sonata
While Gladiator makes more sense, as a Wrangler derived pickup, I think Gladiator is more marketable. Of course, that ensures that no half ton will come down the pipe. No surprise, really, but disappointing nonetheless.

Last edited by a moderator:

OSO131

First Name
BRAYAND
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CHEVY 1500 SILVERADO
Occupation
USN
spaniard! spaniard! spaniard!

Wraith

First Name
Wraith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU my 19th Jeep
Really not sure how I feel about the name choice given the history of the J series trucks of the 60's and early 70's using that nameplate. Gladiator would have been more fitting given the vehicle it's derived from but I do like that they are proud of their heritage and carrying it forward. I wonder how many we will see rolling around with "SPARTACUS" across the hood :cwl:

Billy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 TJ, 2017 JKU, 2022 JTRD ordered.
THIS IS SPARTA!

giphy.gif

Sponsored

Vegas_Sirk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU
Vehicle Showcase
Really not sure how I feel about the name choice given the history of the J series trucks of the 60's and early 70's using that nameplate. Gladiator would have been more fitting given the vehicle it's derived from but I do like that they are proud of their heritage and carrying it forward. I wonder how many we will see rolling around with "SPARTACUS" across the hood :cwl:
Yea I agree. I personally prefer the Gladiator name over the Gladiator. Also as someone who hikes and has had to scramble to the top of peaks I think its fitting that the truck will be crawling offroad over rocks.