Sponsored

Leaked Full-Bodied CAD Drawing of 2020 Jeep Gladiator (JT), Sources Says Four-Door Only

Billy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 TJ, 2017 JKU, 2022 JTRD ordered.
Yea that why it looks so weird as its not wrapping around the sides and a lot of under the bed is exposed.
I want a rear wrap around bumper with tire treads on it! :handsinair:
Sponsored

Vegas_Sirk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU
Vehicle Showcase
Any more info on that hood in the CAD drawing by any chance?
Seems like hoods are dependent on trim and engine. That might be the diesel hood since we haven't seen it on the JL either.

ALASHA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jeep Wrangler
Seems like hoods are dependent on trim and engine. That might be the diesel hood since we haven't seen it on the JL either.
Yeah I figured as much. I was just wondering if it was going to be functional or not with that vent in the middle?

Vegas_Sirk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU
Vehicle Showcase
I would think so. It seems the ones on the JL are.

Sponsored

ALASHA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jeep Wrangler
I would think so. It seems the ones on the JL are.
Are you referring to the Rubicon hood because from all the pics I saw, the insulation pad on the underside of the hood prevents those from being functional. Did I miss something?

ParatusExpeditions

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JT Rubicon EcoDiesel
Does anyone here still have a copy of this or a more recent snapshot? Especially looking for the frame components, etc.

I know someone is making those or has access to a previous snapshot but wants to stay anonymous, probably because they're selling (verified) it, and they should not since it was not acquired legally (supposition).
Jeep Gladiator Leaked Full-Bodied CAD Drawing of 2020 Jeep Gladiator (JT), Sources Says Four-Door Only Screenshot 2024-02-26 at 2.57.19 PM
Sponsored