Sponsored

2021 Gladiator High Altitude Thoughts?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Some good elements here, others aren't for me.

I've heard Jeep and FCA are pushing for sales out in UAE/Dubai- this and the Mojave sure seem like they would be in the right direction.
Makes sense... It does look like something a Persian would drive...Maybe add gold accents everywhere. :CWL:
Sponsored

HorneyBadger

First Name
Samuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Sport, 2022 JT Rubicon
Occupation
Performance Analyst
20"+ RIMs do not belong on a JL/JT. Might as well put some hydraulics on it too! The Cheech and Chong, I forgot my Bong Edition.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
20" RIMs do not belong on a JL/JT. Might as well put some hydraulics on it too! The Cheech and Chong, I forgot my Bong Edition.
Unless you have comparable mud tires of 37” or larger... But anything larger than a 20... Yeah that’s a big negative...

Cleankat

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
Guess I'm the minority, I kinda like it.

20s are a no go for me, I'd swap them for 18s and larger tires, but the other pieces I think look good and I like the interior.

Sponsored

PhantomChameleon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Gladiator Rubicon
Don't care for it myself, but doesn't bother me at all if others like it. Also, FCA doesn't just randomly try stuff, if they're making this then they have good reason to and it'll probably sell well. Some people on this forum probably aren't the marketing geniuses they imagine they are.

People need to chill out and stop thinking they need to completely destroy anything they don't personally prefer. This and FCA's other more "normal" vehicles all help fund the stuff I want to buy, so why hate on it?

And who the hell are we to say what is a "real Jeep" and what isn't? I had a Cherokee Trailhawk before my Gladiator Rubicon, and a 2007 2 door JK Wrangler before that...both of those vehicles were badass and I remember when I got my 2007 JK, it was "cool" to say that the JKs weren't real Jeeps, which was of course rediculous.

People need to chill out a little sometimes.

MrFahrenheit

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 FC Red Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
I want that color though!!! You'd have to wrap the whole thing in Protective Film to keep it nice on the trail but I'd take my Rubi in that color!

DawgBox

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
20"+ RIMs do not belong on a JL/JT. Might as well put some hydraulics on it too! The Cheech and Chong, I forgot my Bong Edition.
Oh, the Bong Edition...that'll be perfect for Colorado, California, Washington...oh wait, what was I talking about?:LOL:

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Oh, the Bong Edition...that'll be perfect for Colorado, California, Washington...oh wait, what was I talking about?:LOL:
I was going to crack a similar joke earlier, but figured since majority of this forum seems to have a broken funnybone I decided against it. Glad someone else has the same sense of humor as I do. :like:

Sponsored

bastage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S w/ Max Tow
Vehicle Showcase
Well the color matched bumper is fine.. Everything else is no good in my opinion. But if it boosts sales then it'll boost aftermarket so I am all for it.

Sal

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Well its on the Jeep Website
Jeep Gladiator 2021 Gladiator High Altitude Thoughts? JTHA.PNG

bastage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S w/ Max Tow
Vehicle Showcase
Well its on the Jeep Website
Jeep Gladiator 2021 Gladiator High Altitude Thoughts? JTHA.PNG
And that fancy wine red color isnt even available. The White with the color matched bumper looks pretty good though.

MrFahrenheit

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 FC Red Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
I wonder if Jeep puts some protective film on the Front painted bumper like the front side of the rear painted flares. Otherwise I think that's 100% a must before leaving the dealership. When I was looking at RAMs with the sport package a big complaint was rock chips on the front painted bumpers.
Sponsored