Sponsored

2021 Gladiator Mojave Spacer Lift for 37s?

OP
OP
DispersedNomad

DispersedNomad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
I was told by an offroad outfitter here that after increasing to 37", he highly recommended getting the Mojave regeared to increase acceleration/gas mileage and put less stress on the drivetrain. Any concern that not regearing will causing any longterm issues on the 4.10?
Sponsored

Mac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Hydro Blue Max Tow
Doubt there are any long term issues but it will be really slow with 4.10s and 37s, I have 4.10s and 34s and there is a noticeable drop in power, especially at highway speed can’t image how bad it is with 37s

jeepit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTM
Vehicle Showcase
I’m using Iron Rock 2inch lift front and rear. I had no problems with the lift kit in the rear with Mojave, but in front I had to ask an additional pair of bracket to drill a hole myself in the correct position of the suspension. One concern was about the hydraulic joint bumpers, but the kit worked just fine with that. I received really good support from Iron Rock from start to the end.

5A57A59F-13C0-4F0E-93A5-9EC7210BDC83.jpeg
Looks great.
I am thinking of going this route as well.
How is the Iron Rock 2inch lift holding up?
Did you add bump stops, change LCA & Swaybar links or are they still stock?
How is the ride compare to stock?

thanks

Last edited:

MadMojave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Mojave 2020
Occupation
Sales Manager
Looks great.
I am thinking of going this route as well.
How is the Iron Rock 2inch lift holding up?
Did you add bump stops, change LCA & Swaybar links or are they still stock?
How is the ride compare to stock?

thanks
Iron Rock is well made and pragmatic. Less changes compared with other lifts you find in the market. I just return from Moab and stressed the lift to the limits.
No changes in links and sway bar. I wanted to keep the stock maximum and minimize changes on Mojave and Iron Rock was the right choice for my project.
I did not add bump stops. In Mojave they are hydraulic ready.

Here the review I wrote about Iron Rock lift kit installation in Mojave.

My 5 star review
“Find and install a lift kit in my Gladiator Mojave Edition was quite a journey, starting by selecting the right supplier. Even before my purchase, all my questions were answered. Once Mojave Edition were recently launched, I was not sure if the lift kit would work and fit the reinforced frame, ticker control arms, stronger shock towers and longer springs. Special concern were how would work with the hydraulic bumpstops that is standard in Mojave. Iron Rock was the only one who gave me confidence in all aspects. During the installation (I did in the dealership shop) In the rear everything just worked perfect. In the front, the bracket hole were not perfectly aligned with suspension (2.5-inch with remote reservoir) and we had to drill in the shop a hole in a new bracket Iron Rock provided me next business day. Without the support of Iron Rock Team my Gladiator could not use my 37”X13.5xR17 Tires.”

C2C6FE57-DACB-4488-A870-97C890D08236.jpeg

jeepit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTM
Vehicle Showcase
Yup,

Ironrock's Gladiator 2" Lift Kit MOJAVE EDITION
https://www.ironrockoffroad.com/Mer...PROD&Product_Code=14187&GD_Ratings:Reviewed=1

Happy with the product and very very satisfied with customer service.
the spring spacers are 2" tall and the shock extension brackets are 2.5" tall.
Bought the space lift kit when they did not have Mojave specific brackets for front, upon request they sent me blank bracket to custom fit myself but the result was that the bracket was still short for Mojave (1/2 inch) and led to rake, so after the Mojave brackets were available (2.5" tall) they sent me a pair upon request.
Got'em installed and they fit like a glove & retained the factory Mojave rake level (which is none) and ride quality keeping the fox reservoir shocks bypass zone in line.

It rode like Rubicon (i know this coz i had JTR with CEL at 200 mile for 9mths before i got FCA buy it back) when i had those 1/2 inch shorter sock extensions, i must be riding the springs the whole time and now with 1/2 inch longer sock extensions it rides like Mojave, you definitely need to keep the fox reservoir shocks bypass zone in line for better ride.

With Teraflex adjustable lower control arm, Rancho adjustable front track bar, and Rock Jock driveshaft Carrier Bearing Drop Kit, and longer sway bar links, being added, it drives even smoother.

Last edited:

Sponsored

OffRoadHippy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Gobi
Occupation
Wanderlust
I have the 4:10s and to be honest its not as bad as people may think. Now dont get me wrong the truck is noticeably more sluggish than stock and mpgs took a hit (from 18 to 16) by going to 37s. Now where the regear would be urgent for me would be routine towing or traveling roads with elevation changes. While driving in the Texas “hill country” the truck struggled between gears a bit. I did take a ride in a rig with 4:88 and the truck felt peppier and had better mpg than mine did with more stress on it (steel front bumper, metal skid plates, and a lift). Just my experience so far….these rigs arent exactly speedsters from the beginning 😂.

AdrianVall

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT Sport Max Tow
I've got the AEV spacer lift for my Mojave. Drives great! I'm running 37x13.50 Milestar Patagonia's and they fit perfectly.

jay21mojave

First Name
J. T.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave Gladiator 2013 JKU Sport '09 Patriot
Occupation
Sales Acct Mgr - OEM Wholesale DLR Group
Looking for advice on building out my 2021 Gladiator Mojave. I am trying to get 37s on this without having to replace the stock suspension because I really like the FOX 2.5 in performance internal by-pass shocks with external reservoirs plus the FOX hydro jounce bumpers. Would it be possible to just get 2 inch spacer lift and then throw some 37s under it? Any and all help would be greatly appreciated!
Check this: https://www.aev-conversions.com/product/2-spacer-lift-gladiator/

Maximum recommended tire sizes*

• Sport/Sahara (North America): 35×12.50R17
  • Rubicon/Mojave (North America): 37×12.50R17
  • Sport/Sahara/Rubicon (Export): 35×12.50R17

Sponsored

UIN2IT

First Name
DK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave JT
I've got the AEV spacer lift for my Mojave. Drives great! I'm running 37x13.50 Milestar Patagonia's and they fit perfectly.
Did you do the spare tire as well in that size? Does it fit under the bed in the stock location?

T-Rock

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mohave; 2020 WK2 Trailhawk
We went with 35s on our Mojave build. Spacer lift using parts from Teraflex and EVO. Drives awesome. Check out our build video:

This is exactly what I want to do on my Mojave, as soon as I can afford it. :) I don't need 37's or a larger lift, just a little more room for moderate trails. Thanks @Paulo

T-Rock

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mohave; 2020 WK2 Trailhawk

NJ_Mojave

Banned
Banned
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave Gladiator
Occupation
Union Laborer
From the AEV site: Please Note: This kit does not fit Gladiator Mojave models.

Only difference is the bolt hole on the shock extensions. If you purchase this one and not the one specifically for a Mojave , you will need to drill the hole fit the larger shock bolt.
Sponsored