First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Army
I am replacing my front bumper due to someone backing in to me and I was looking at the Rugged Ridge Arcus with a Warn XR Evo 10s winch. What are the pros and cons of both? Does anyone have a picture of the setup?
Sponsored

Mr._Bill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland - 2013 Nissan Leaf SV
Vehicle Showcase
If you still have an all stock suspension, one con will be the added weight up front. It will have some effect on response and handling. I would look at an aluminum bumper if adding a winch. Depending on how and where driven, it may not be an issue.

Prescottmojave

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Retired
I purchased the Rock Hard aluminum bumper and a Warn Evo 8s for my Mojave. I went this route for the light weight and that I flat tow my Mojave. No change in handling and less than a 1/2 of suspension sag. Not cheap but works well.

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
Where you always going to put a bumper and winch on anyways? Kind of defeats the purpose of the Mojave model to load up the front end with the extra weight of a winch and bumper. I will probably trigger a few with that opinion.

Sponsored

Quail 01

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black JT Mojave
I do not have a Warn, I went with Harbor Freight winch...and the Arcus. Love the Arcus, very happy with the final product/look, but don't try to install it alone, you need help getting everything to line up.
Jeep Gladiator 2022 Mojave bumper and winch question IMG_0656
Jeep Gladiator 2022 Mojave bumper and winch question IMG_0656
Did you have any issue with the Mojave skid or LED lights when installing the Arcus?

Florida Mojave

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU, 2018 JKU, 2021 JT Mojave
Did you have any issue with the Mojave skid or LED lights when installing the Arcus?
I did not have any issues with either - I painted the skid flat black before I reinstalled; the fogs are stock, worst part about those was getting the wiring off the stock bumper…Arcus has adapter brackets for the fogs.

Noserider305

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Firefighter
picked up the RR arcus bumper for my stock Mojave a few months ago and really dig it. Easy install and works with no mods to the Mojave front skid. Only added about 24 lbs up front as the stock plastic with hooks weighs around 38 lbs. Then I added a warn evo 10s and lost 3/4“ up front and you can definitely feel it on the Mojave (Braking & ride). I drove with the winch for a week and took it off for now. I need to figure out if I’m going to try teraflex 2.5 dual rate springs or skyjacker 2” dual rates for the Mojave to compensate for the front sag. Not a fan of spacers so it’s new springs that keep the shocks in their range or sell the winch and limit recovery to boards and rope/strap. Mojave handles extra case of beer easily in case I need to get winched out.

Jeep Gladiator 2022 Mojave bumper and winch question D67745C2-095E-4554-813D-481625281498

5DD49B7F-D7EF-4EE0-8FEE-E80D0F1B505A.jpeg

McDaddy0502

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JT Mojave from Gupton (Sting Gray)
I went with the LOD Black Ops, in part to be able to flat tow. I had issues with the stock skid plate, factory fog lights, and mostly their service working through the issues. I have a Harbor Freight Apex 12 that I am debating whether to install or just bring the 12 pack of beer to get winch support. I like the look of the LOD but
Jeep Gladiator 2022 Mojave bumper and winch question Mojave snow
would probably go rock hard aluminum or even Smittybilt if I were starting over...

https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/...nt-bumper-from-lod-offroad.60577/post-1061159
Sponsored