Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JTR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Hot Dog Vendor
"...more 35" tire package news coming later this year..." šŸ§
Sounds like now we'll have to wait for the NY Show. This is such a weird experience for me, like I've been waiting/planning to buy a new jeep for a decade now and stretching it out by the last few months or weeks here is painful.

Jglad15

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
I mean if nothing drastic is changing they could still do a quiet release of info. Chevy just announced packages for the Colorado and didn have a presser today. Maybe Iā€™m just being optimistic and hopeful.

Caraholic

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
81ā€™ Cherokee,20' GMC AT4, ā€˜18 4Runner, cross-trek
Occupation
professional big dumb animal.........
I mean if nothing drastic is changing they could still do a quiet release of info. Chevy just announced packages for the Colorado and didn have a presser today. Maybe Iā€™m just being optimistic and hopeful.
Thatā€™s why Jeep is a most world valued brand. They keep in the media, have always added appearance packages to stay more fresh and in general are among the best (if not THE best) automotive brander(s) and brand builders in the world. Chevy sells how many more units and has how much less brand equity??? Just my 2 cents

Sponsored

Espo774

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL rubicon
So if not today, when do we get 2022 colors and ordering info??

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Sting Gray Sport S
Occupation
Software Engineer
I have mixed emotions after today. I'm ready to pull the trigger on a Sport S w/ Max Tow @ Gupton but someone pointed out the guide doesn't show Max Tow available on Sport S anymore. If it's only available on Sport, I cannot bring myself to step down to the Sport model in 2021 and will have to wait for 2022. Super confused by all this. Maybe I should just wait it out.

Sponsored

869 KPH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JTR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Hot Dog Vendor
I have mixed emotions after today. I'm ready to pull the trigger on a Sport S w/ Max Tow @ Gupton but someone pointed out the guide doesn't show Max Tow available on Sport S anymore. If it's only available on Sport, I cannot bring myself to step down to the Sport model in 2021 and will have to wait for 2022. Super confused by all this. Maybe I should just wait it out.
Yeah I'm very displeased with all of the uncertainty. All of the press seems focused on what Jeep is doing for 2021 JLs and JTs too, not 2022s. Like the extreme recon package is specifically for a 2021 JL. Gorilla glass and the Sunrider are too. Just seems like the natural time for an announcement is here. Part of me is more excited to think that they're 'saving' something for MY2022, but I just don't know.

BRAVOZULU9

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon; 2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
When did you try and order? I ordered a Sport S Max Tow on July 6th.

cmak0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S
Build Thread
Link
I reached out to Koons to ask about the 2022 specs and ordering, they said it probably won't be til sometime in August, maybe even September. Said Jeep is still building out and ordering 21's

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Sting Gray Sport S
Occupation
Software Engineer
When did you try and order? I ordered a Sport S Max Tow on July 6th.
Iā€™ve been going back and forth with Gupton since 7/5. I think they are crazy busy so itā€™s slow going. May just wait out 2022

Jglad15

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
Yeah I'm very displeased with all of the uncertainty. All of the press seems focused on what Jeep is doing for 2021 JLs and JTs too, not 2022s. Like the extreme recon package is specifically for a 2021 JL. Gorilla glass and the Sunrider are too. Just seems like the natural time for an announcement is here. Part of me is more excited to think that they're 'saving' something for MY2022, but I just don't know.
Hopefully youā€™ll be able to get us some info tomorrow night! But they prob wonā€™t tell you shit. Right before the pandemic hit the rep covering the gladiator at Baltimoreā€™s motor trend auto show was ditsy as hell and didnā€™t know squat.
Sponsored