Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro blue Jt 2012 Gecko green Jk 2021 Gecko
Occupation
Car dealer
I looked also no Ge
Hey Everyone,

I wanted to let everyone know that as of this morning, 2023 Jeep Gladiators are available to order.

Colors as of the time of this posting are:
  • Black
  • White
  • Firecracker Red
  • Granite Crystal
  • Hydro Blue
  • Sarge Green
  • Silver Zinyth
  • Sting Gray

I am hoping to see Earl Gray and Reign become available soon, since they just became available to order on the Wranglers just yesterday.
No Gecko green and no diesel either!!!
Sponsored

Minty JL

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 XC90 - 23 JTM - 19 JLUR - 04 355 ZQ8
Occupation
USA(R), DoD Field Ops Engineer
Yeah its flippin stupid they don't offer a 4.88 option for the JTs.

I honestly thought Jeep did more listening to their customer base then what they have displayed over the last 4 years......baffling; just losing money.

RK Racing

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Rubi 2 door, 23 Gladiator.......
Please provide some sort of source for this - there are plenty of us that would LIKE for this to be the case, but I have not seen any indication that it actually IS.

Given your references to high velocity being available (never has been, no word of that changing) and 4.88 gears being available with the v6 engine choice (that's the only one now and for the foreseeable future), I am assuming you are mixing up the WRANGLER and the GLADIATOR.

Happy to be wrong, but not holding my breath (especially not for early 2023 orders)
Kent told me ā€œNoā€ last Friday On the 4.88 for the JT.

RMFSJT

First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 K1500, 13 Focus ST, 23 JT Rubicon
@JeepCares why donā€™t you care! Let us buy 4:88ā€™s and Gorilla glass just like the wrangler!

Sponsored

badger719

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport
So basically very few changes from MY 2022 to MY 2023....at least the price increases are still there but not as bad as the jump from '21 to '22.

To me the model year changes aren't significant enough to justify trading in. Happy with my late 2021 base Sport. I think I will wait for any new potential powertrains in MY 2024 or MY 2025 before ordering again. Hurricane I6 looks very enticing but I would want to see some real world feedback on it before spending 50-60k on a truck powered by it... šŸ˜³

I also don't get why people are in such a rush to order as soon as the banks open....all the cool limited edition colors usually drop a month or two after the order banks are made available. Why limit yourself?

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
I got that, but if they update the JL side, why not the JT side at the same time
If I was to speculate, it probably has to do with their suppliers and ability to support. Production planning for two separate vehicle lines has them prioritizing the Wrangler line first since they sell roughly 3 to 1 over the Gladiator. Any left over supplier capacity then allows them to offer it on the Gladiator.

Basically they have to see how it will gel out for Wrangler production and then adjust if necessary for Gladiator production at a later date.

dshepard

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Honda Pilot, 64 Ford Galaxie 500 XL 390
Occupation
Engineer

RK Racing

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Rubi 2 door, 23 Gladiator.......
So basically very few changes from MY 2022 to MY 2023....at least the price increases are still there but not as bad as the jump from '21 to '22.

To me the model year changes aren't significant enough to justify trading in. Happy with my late 2021 base Sport. I think I will wait for any new potential powertrains in MY 2024 or MY 2025 before ordering again. Hurricane I6 looks very enticing but I would want to see some real world feedback on it before spending 50-60k on a truck powered by it... šŸ˜³

I also don't get why people are in such a rush to order as soon as the banks open....all the cool limited edition colors usually drop a month or two after the order banks are made available. Why limit yourself?
Why limit myself? Because what I want is already thereā€¦..

Banjomule

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JK

Sponsored

The Duck of Earl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
In flux
Are these sources typically pretty accurate? Iā€™ve been waiting for crush to come back but punkā€™n would be a close second!
It depends, seems to be somewhat of a click bait site. I remember this site relatively recently had a story about how the Wrangler was due for a refresh in 2023, with the Gladiator to follow in 2024. Obviously that did not happen, and I think they have since removed the source article from their website.

rymanrph

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 JT Rubicon
It depends, seems to be somewhat of a click bait site. I remember this site relatively recently had a story about how the Wrangler was due for a refresh in 2023, with the Gladiator to follow in 2024. Obviously that did not happen, and I think they have since removed the source article from their website.
Yeah, I'm hoping in the next month or so we'll forget all about this article because we'll all be anxiously checking the tracker website waiting for our Earl builds to be scheduled. I think there are a lot more people waiting for Earl than High Velocity.

RJinPV

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JT Rubicon, 2017 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Occupation
Retired
I just ordered my 2023 Gladiator. As far as I could tell the prices have changed little. The base price for a Rubicon went up by $220 and the Safety Group option went down by $100. The prices on all of the other options I ordered were unchanged. The dealer stated the delivery time would be about 6 months. I hope it is quicker than that!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.