Mr._Bill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Gladiator High Altitude - 2013 Nissan Leaf SV
Vehicle Showcase
I noticed the grab bar in front of the glovebox is a bigger one piece and wrapped in leather now. I wonder if this means the Wrangler will no longer have "Wrangler" embossed on it and will be more in line with the Gladiator? Or perhaps this is only on a particular trim level.
The leather wrapped grab handle with no visible bolts has been on the Overland since the beginning.

The picture is several images chopped together. The center screen shows it at highway speed in 2H while the head unit shows it in 4L.

Hayduke

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Mojave
At least now I know where my bed lights are on my ā€˜23 Mojave. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Iā€™ve been clicking that button and havenā€™t seen anything up front change. Iā€™ve been running with bed lights on and had no clue.
I might have done that too :LOL:

Sponsored

Bad Karma

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Gladiator Rubicon, 84 CJ-8 Scrambler, 46 CJ-2a
I'd take anything you see in this picture with a grain of salt. It also shows that the Jeep is traveling at 68 MPH at 2000 RPM and all in 4 low...
Not in 4 low... look at the shifter and the 2H on the dash.

I do like the blacked out steering wheel trim...

Capture.JPG

Jrap

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Willys, 2019 Wrangler JL 2.0
Occupation
Banker
Maybe I am crazy, but I was looking through pictures of the 2024 Wrangler reveal, and I noticed something that caught my eye and may confirm the Gladiator is getting the same treatment. (I know that we all expect it, but this might confirm it) If you look at the headlight switch in all other 2024 Wrangler photos the button is one piece but here you can see it is two. Is one of those for the bed lights? Just good fun speculation here but I thought I'd see what y'all thought!

Capture.JPG
How is this Jeep doing 68mph??

Coldtoes

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT Rubicon - Hyrdro Blue
I'm pretty sure this is a 392. Perhaps the 392 has a use for the split switch that normal wranglers do not.
Reasons it is a 392 - Speedometer going to 200 instead of 120, and hood bulge.

For me the larger screen sounds appealing but i would need to see really how it's utilized. If i can see more content, better navigation between screens, better CarPlay integration, or things like that it would be tempting. If it is shorter but wider, and just new colors... well then that is just marketing and not worth an upgrade IMO.

Raven65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
I'm pretty sure this is a 392. Perhaps the 392 has a use for the split switch that normal wranglers do not.
Reasons it is a 392 - Speedometer going to 200 instead of 120, and hood bulge.

For me the larger screen sounds appealing but i would need to see really how it's utilized. If i can see more content, better navigation between screens, better CarPlay integration, or things like that it would be tempting. If it is shorter but wider, and just new colors... well then that is just marketing and not worth an upgrade IMO.
The fact that it is now wireless CarPlay/Android Auto is nice... but not enough to make me want to trade.

Sponsored

Raven65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mine too. And mine is a 21
Yes, as someone else stated, that's the point the OP was making... that this photo must be of a Gladiator since that split switch is there - therefor it must be getting the updated/larger infotainment screen. However, if you look at the shifter, it has the Wrangler image on it, so I think it's a Wrangler. Maybe they've found a use for the split switch in the Wrangler (additional lighting in the cargo area?). Either way, I'd bet the Gladiator will be getting the same upgrades.

zuki_dan

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 miata & cherokee, 06 ram 2500, 15 mustang,
Occupation
Aircraft Examiner
The center display also shows the transfer case and both axles locked at 68 mph.

Raven65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm just glad it says "SPEEDOMETER" at the top of that center display in the gauge cluster, because otherwise, how in the world would you know what "68 MPH" meant??? šŸ˜

Maximus Gladius

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Construction, Gold Mining, Surface Engineer
Not in 4 low... look at the shifter and the 2H on the dash.

I do like the blacked out steering wheel trim...

Capture.JPG
Itā€™s in 4L because the display screen shows both diff lockers engaged. Crazy this thing can go that fast all locked up in 4L. I need to trade mine in

JTenn

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JT Overland, 21 JT Willys
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Yes, as someone else stated, that's the point the OP was making... that this photo must be of a Gladiator since that split switch is there - therefor it must be getting the updated/larger infotainment screen. However, if you look at the shifter, it has the Wrangler image on it, so I think it's a Wrangler. Maybe they've found a use for the split switch in the Wrangler (additional lighting in the cargo area?). Either way, I'd bet the Gladiator will be getting the same upgrades.
Yeah I realized that afterward and couldn't delete the comment. Honestly didn't think another thought about it.
Sponsored